User Tag List

First 23456 Last

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    INJ children are so much fun lol. my INTJ best friend legitimately believed he was Batman up until he was in 5th grade and would consistantly correct anyone who didn't refer to him as Bruce Wayne. also, I guess you don't tell an INTJ child that a fairytale or children's story is real, because they will believe you and do something about it.

for instance, someone once told him there was a castle in our neighborhood and he was convinced that it was a certain house (so naturally, in archtypical NTJ 8w7 fashion, he goes off to make battle plans and take over the castle). so we don't see him for weeks and the whole time he is in his room planning and making potato cannons that he strategically set up around the house and somehow made them go off at consistant intervals when he did decide to attack. he even outsourced the making of the potato canons, having one person give him potatos, another supply him with other materials and 3 other people help him put various things together. when he did decide to attack, the canons broke through the windows at all sides of the house while he slipped through the air went. once he got inside, he realized that this indeed was a regular house and slipped back out and into his room, frustrated and immediately coming up with his next plan of action. the funny thing was that he was 8 years old at the time and the police never found out it was really him lol

another time his parents left him when he was 7 and told him to "find his own food" so he assumes this means go out and hunt something. he goes and finds a cat that he seduces and it comes over to him (cats have always loved him for some reason). immediately, he grabbed it by the tale and knocked it unconscious with a rock. then he took it, threw it a pot of boiling water and tried to cook it. unfortunately (well for him at least) it woke up in the middle of the process, jumped out and scurried out the door.

when in grade school, he was really small and got picked on a lot, so what he would slip away and plot the demise of the children who picked on him by making plans in the dirt. frequently, he would take much longer than the alotted recess time and the teacher would have to come back out to get him an hour later

in short, he was like a real life Stewie Griffin
    Ummmmm....are you sure that when you say "INTJ", you don't mean "psychopath"? Not that the terms are mutually exclusive. But that is one scary child. Especially boiling a cat alive.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFj

this is cool..
    Some Characteristics of the INFJ Child-Some Behaviors to Look For
    •INFJ children are intensely thoughtful, private young ones
    •Cuddly, happy, cheerful babies…at home; away from home they can be quiet/serious
    •INFJ children spend much of their time (all their lives!) inside their heads…very rich fantasy, imagination ability
    •the INFJ child can be extremely tuned in to the emotional reality of their family….don’t argue/fight in front of them
    •Most INFJ kids are naturally polite, obedient, gentle, patient, considerate kids
    •INFJ children are so into their heads they may lag behind mastering some outside physical, sports related activity…they will get it however if interested…just don’t rush them
    •INFJ children are naturally tuned into music, fantasy, literature and like to sit and engage in these things early on
    •In school INFJ children usually exhibit a love of learning, reading, stories, myths, fairy tales and are very creative
    •the INFJ child will easily excel in writing, music, painting, other fine artsy expressions
    •the INFJ can be very stubborn when their mind is made up
    •the INFJ may hang back from group activities of all kinds unless they know a few of the participants well…don’t push your INFJ into new group things too quickly
    •the INFJ will need to spend a lot of time alone…you guessed it….in their heads
    •the INFJ will show a marked tendency toward perfectionism
    •as they become adolescent their will exhibit more future concerns, future thinking
    •the INFJ penchant for future and perfectionist thinking can trouble them greatly as they consider operating in the outside world
    ~~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~~
    But the imprint is always there..nothing is ever really forgotten.

Introverted (I) 86% Extraverted (E) 14%
    Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
    Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
    Judging (J) 59% Perceiving (P) 41%

At least I'm safe in my mind..
    ~~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~~

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Ummmmm....are you sure that when you say "INTJ", you don't mean "psychopath"? Not that the terms are mutually exclusive. But that is one scary child. Especially boiling a cat alive.
    yeah..... all I could think of was a school shooter or a serial killer in the making.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    he had issues as a kid, but he's very gentle now. although he still had practically zero emotions. the ones he does have come out at strange times though, for instance, random movies will make him bawl his eyes out (for instance, he cries when he watches Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, I don't know why lol)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

he had issues as a kid, but he's very gentle now. although he still had practically zero emotions. the ones he does have come out at strange times though, for instance, random movies will make him bawl his eyes out (for instance, he cries when he watches Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, I don't know why lol)
    Ah, yes, the Ni/Te ingenuity of the hungry child seducing a cat for food. Imaginative and practical, indeed.

I'm going to have to agree that doesn't seem sociopathic. I love cats, and for some reason I actually laughed at that story, picturing this INTJ child being afraid his parents wouldn't feed him.

I think sociopaths torture animals for pleasure, and they do it more consistently.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Ah, yes, the Ni/Te ingenuity of the hungry child seducing a cat for food. Imaginative and practical, indeed.

I'm going to have to agree that doesn't seem sociopathic. I love cats, and for some reason I actually laughed at that story, picturing this INTJ child being afraid his parents wouldn't feed him.

I think sociopaths torture animals for pleasure, and they do it more consistently.
    I wouldn't say he did it for pleasure, but he has killed a number of animals that attacked him and said he got a kick out of it. the funny thing is, these aren't even his most extreme stories
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I wouldn't say he did it for pleasure, but he has killed a number of animals that attacked him and said he got a kick out of it. the funny thing is, these aren't even his most extreme stories
    Oh...I see.

I thought it was just a case of a frightened child seriously thinking he had to hunt for his own food.

If there are more incidents, I believe your friend might have some problems.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Oh...I see.

I thought it was just a case of a frightened child seriously thinking he had to hunt for his own food.

If there are more incidents, I believe your friend might have some problems.
    he did when he was younger but he's mellowed out and gotten much more gentle, although before that he went from Stewie Griffin to hardcore gangster to Patrick Bateman (and this was before he even saw American Psycho or Family Guy lol). he was wonderful social skills lots of women are extremely attracted to him, but he says that the only people he really feels an emotional connection with are me and a few FP women (he says FP women really turn him on but he hates FJ women lol)
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

he did when he was younger but he's mellowed out and gotten much more gentle, although before that he went from Stewie Griffin to hardcore gangster to Patrick Bateman (and this was before he even saw American Psycho or Family Guy lol). he was wonderful social skills lots of women are extremely attracted to him, but he says that the only people he really feels an emotional connection with are me and a few FP women (he says FP women really turn him on but he hates FJ women lol)
    Typical.

Still, he may be emotionally disturbed, are you completely certain that none of these childhood traits have carried over into adulthood, or just that as a grown man he's become a more charming sociopath?

Because generally sociopaths are quite charming.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Faces in the woodgrain! I remember that.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations