• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How NOT to motivate your type

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
416 sx/sp

- Don't be mean to me. No passive-aggressive comments that don't help me at all, no belittling me in front of others, don't make me feel more worthless than I already feel. Please let me know what I'm doing well, so that I'm aware and I can continue to do it.

- At the same time, don't feed me with endless praise. I know there's something I can do better, give me some constructive criticism so I can work toward perfection to the best of my abilities.

- Don't make me work with a lot of people. I'll either do my shit AND everyone else's shit because I feel like they'll do it wrong, or I'll do nothing at all because I don't want to be associated with their poor work. I am a lone wolf and happy that way.

- Might just be a me thing, but if you have to work with me, don't small talk with me. I'm not here to be your friend, if you're my coworker I probably don't like you at all.

- Don't give me super-detailed instructions like I'm a fucking idiot, especially when I'm the expert and I'll prove it after you get off your high horse. If I don't know how to do something, I will ask.

- Explain things once. Don't do any "because I said so," or else I'm not gonna do it.

- Don't expect me to be a god just because I'm good at something. I'll never live up to it.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
416 sx/sp

- Don't be mean to me. No passive-aggressive comments that don't help me at all, no belittling me in front of others, don't make me feel more worthless than I already feel. Please let me know what I'm doing well, so that I'm aware and I can continue to do it.

- At the same time, don't feed me with endless praise. I know there's something I can do better, give me some constructive criticism so I can work toward perfection to the best of my abilities.

- Don't make me work with a lot of people. I'll either do my shit AND everyone else's shit because I feel like they'll do it wrong, or I'll do nothing at all because I don't want to be associated with their poor work. I am a lone wolf and happy that way.

- Might just be a me thing, but if you have to work with me, don't small talk with me. I'm not here to be your friend, if you're my coworker I probably don't like you at all.

- Don't give me super-detailed instructions like I'm a fucking idiot, especially when I'm the expert and I'll prove it after you get off your high horse. If I don't know how to do something, I will ask.

- Explain things once. Don't do any "because I said so," or else I'm not gonna do it.

- Don't expect me to be a god just because I'm good at something. I'll never live up to it.
This.

Except for the lone wolf bit and not liking people. But I do often do things myself as I know others will not do it to my satisfaction and hate being forced to work with ppl i don’t deem competent enough relative to my expectations for the project. If you have a job i already expect you to be very good at it - i don’t want to train ppl to do what they should already know.