Lecture me a bunch
Guilt trip me >.<
Remind me after I've decided to do it
Put me in front of it
Criticize how I do it once I start doing it!
Tell me, in depth, how to do it after I've said I understand!
Tell me everyone else has done it
Guilt trip me
Tell me other people will look down on me for not doing it
- I want (describes hyperspace cosmic ship) and have no plan how to do it
- you must do it to Monday (tells at end of Friday), I know no one did it even in 100 years
- no one have done anything similar thing, so you should improvise
- no one must to help you in any way even if your task imply it (all have their own work [playing solitaire], not disturb them in any way), they may do it only if they want [and planets tell them]
- your work will be ruled by incompetent chief (for example, stupid accountant assigned to post of engineer because she fucks with man important for me [and wants more comfortable post and more money]) + look next condition
- other co-workers may break your rights and sabotage your work, and I'll always get their side and will blacken you, because I value them but not new people here
- we are not just have joint business, but you should feel personally grateful to have abbility of work with me
- if you'll make it I'll give you $5 (while get 1 billion from your work myself)
- and of cause, if you'll not make this [idiotically organized work] I'll fire you with negative response and pay nothing
Kindly refrain from telling me what to do like I'm a dog.
Kindly refrain from guilttripping me
Kinldy refrain from belittling me or my priorities
Kindly refrain from demanding I do things your way and refusing to explain to me the big picture
Kindly refrain from forcing me to do routine shit over and over again.
Kindly refrain from telling me I'm imcompetent and need to 'man up' already
Kindly refrain from being nothing but an emotional polluter when I'm trying to get a job done and then tell me I should quit being distracted or do a better job already. Go be an emotional cesspool elsewhere, seriously. Maybe you wanna bathe in that toxic shit but don't expect me to ignore your frigging stench. Either own your emotions and stop projecting or go be elsewhere.
Kindly refrain from telling me I'm a loser who will never amount to anything and expect to not have a skillet tossed at your head and the work dumped back onto you.
Kindly refrain from only remarking the stuff I do wrong and focusing on irrelevant details I'm still working out and refusing to provide constructive feedback and some words of affirmation.
Really, I think everything you wrote about NOT to motivate people is right, but right in general, not by type...
What types could work well with that "rules" imposed on them?!
06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box