User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I'm NEVER on time. for anything. ever.
    I relate to everything in the thread, but this is where I draw the line. I just can't do that to people. I can't make people wait on me. This is the point where I become a J and say "No more Pee Pee". I also can't stand it when people show up 30 minutes late to work and then drag themselves over the coffee machine. That's just pathetic P behavior. Come on, P's!!! We have to at least act like we're breathing here!
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I know! UUUURRRGH. THE THINGS I HAVE TO DO NEVER END. why wont they go away? =C

I have to clean my house today, and because i worked yesterday and paid some bills, i feel like i've already achieved everything i need to for the week.

thus my face is currently this....

Pretty much my capacity level for doing things is back at "I made myself some toast". That's it, that's me done for the day.
    I know!! The most "valid" excuse is usually.. "but I hafta go to work later." God forbid I go to work and pick up the dog poop in the yard.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    I relate to everything in the thread, but this is where I draw the line. I just can't do that to people. I can't make people wait on me. This is the point where I become a J and say "No more Pee Pee". I also can't stand it when people show up 30 minutes late to work and then drag themselves over the coffee machine. That's just pathetic P behavior. Come on, P's!!! We have to at least act like we're breathing here!
    Now i feel bad =C

I'm on time for work, and i always let people know if i'm running late, i don't leave them hanging.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Hahaha. I'm such a P that I can leave late and show up on time for things. I usually walk in the very second the clock ticks to the time I need to be there. It's a skill, really.

Side note: School buses make me really, really angry. Them and their J-ness and their stop signs. . I should have the freedom to be irresponsible and leave at the last minute with no repercussions at any time of day.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Srsly, there are some freakin' LAAAAAAAAAAZZZZYYYYY p's out there!!!! That can't be bothered to do ANYTHING!!!

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

A window to the soul

Ho hum. Well then just have the coffee ready for me when I get it. Cream with sugar please! :redface:

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

^^^ Haha. If I had employees who did that, I don't think I could hack it. I think I'd have to give them the boot. No worky, no paycheck-y. My God, what did the military do to me?

MBTI
    yupp

I agree with this, I'm always early for everything
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

I'm always just on time. I tend to prepare my ass off for things I am into. I'd put an etj to shame.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    I'd put an etj to shame.
    Sure about that? They're. Pretty. Darn. Prepared. For just about every single thing. They already know everything that's going to happen the night before. What time they're going to eat lunch. How many times they're going to burp. They even have contingency plans like, "Might have to pick my nose for 3 minutes which could set me behind schedule".