User Tag List

First 12345 Last

NPcomplete

Some years ago, I tried to be a planner and I found it caused me stress that was really unnecessary in the grand scheme of things. So I stopped planning. Now, I have a mental priority list (that's always changing hahah) and I cross off things from it. I usually try to keep a balance between tediousness and fun with a very obvious preference towards the fun (aka I procrastinate).
    Example of a conversation I had yesterday:
    J-friend: There are only 2 days left. Stop browsing all over the place and start the paper. Now. *breathes slowly to not scream at me but is still obviously stressed on my behalf*
    Me: What do you mean "only"? I have 48 h! Do you know what I can do in all that time? *grin*

MBTI
    yupp

I plan i'm like 6 am waking up getting coffee doing homework go to class

what actually happens turn alarm off at 6 go back to sleep til 8 do home work at 10 go to class at noon.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i'm a big planner...tomorrow i'm going to do this and that and this and that and this week i'll start doing this on these days and then by this day that will be done and by this summer i will have done this and that and i really need to start doing this and on and on...i have insomnia.. :/
    i am completely like this too.

so many plans, most of them i miss. but i keep planning and planning

All Natural! All Good!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloé View Post
    Only thing that works for me if i have a general idea what i need to do that day/week(usually it works in weeks) and then i dont schedule when will i do it, just that i will...
    If i plan "school.studying.cleaning.exercise" in that order it will NOT happen, if i go "well i need to do some cleaning and studying, perhaps some exercise today" it is likely to happen. It is very inportant to me to pick on spot what will i do next...
    I do the same thing. I figure out what all I need to do for a week or so at a time, but I don't plan what will be done when. Just that I intend to do it. If I have to, I decide what to do on a daily basis. I don't make strict schedules.

I have problems finishing things that don't have to get done. Technically nothing has to, I guess, but you know what I mean. I also think of all the things I'm going to do years from now and what not but I don't make specific plans for those, they are more general.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

garbage

My Google Calendar is a Godsend. It has my mandatory appointments in it, and I also keep my "to-do" list in there, with items resting on the days when I want to tackle them. The calendar stares me in the face at almost all times, so that I don't forget what I need to do.

Other than that, my day isn't planned at all. For a given day, I know what I have to do, and I work within the constraints that I have. I can't force myself to keep a consistent work/sleep schedule.. but, then, I haven't really had to have that consistency to be productive.

For me to "procrastinate" on a certain to-do item, I have to click it and move it to another day. Sometimes, you're just too busy to do everything that you've planned to do, or other things take priority

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

thanks to hassles like having to work and such my weekdays end up pretty planned (following the same boring routine day in and day out... it makes me want to claw my eyes out! )... my weekends don't really involve planning because I consider those my times in which to do as little as possible
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFKLVlkGXI4"]What happens when I try to follow a plan[/YOUTUBE]
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Plan? Isn't this the weird stuff IJs do all day long?

I usually simply decide what I want to do in the moment, sometimes think about what I need/want to do in the next few days(without setting a clear date) and forget about everything that's more than a week in the future.
    They say I only think in form of crunching numbers.....
    -Fall Out Boy

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I have ideas and they may be delayed or forgotten. Unless they're imperative they probably won't get done they day I think about doing them.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
    Plan? Isn't this the weird stuff IJs do all day long?
    ^^ yea, I just looked the word up in a dictionary and it said some people even plan such a thing like their life. *crazy stuff* !

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]