User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 107

Thread: Developing Fe

  1. #31
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Yes, I know an INFJ on here who is usually very tactful, she's very diplomatic, but occasionally she will speak up and try to get people to "get along" in vent, I've noticed. It's funny because she's never overbearing about it, but it's so clear to me her motivation is to keep people from getting into arguments with each other or something. Referree behavior. My ENFJ sister does it too, but in a slightly more invasive "holier than thou" way. My ENFJ bff from high school, on the other hand, is incredibly charming with other people, the typical ENFJ messiah...I don't know that she lectures people, but she seems to be constantly "handling" people with humor and diplomacy. I noticed even when we were in high school I was a lot more open about how I really felt, even if it bugged other people. She can be bitchy and crass and vulgar...she's not into "propriety" ...yet she still has this incredible social ease, these incredible "people handling" skills.
    That's cool. I am a bit too neurotic and analytical to be socially graceful. lol I usually try to stay out of things unless I can tell things are going to be a disaster. For example, My friend was asking my other friend about his Catholic beliefs and he said he believedin the holy trinity and the virgin Mary. My first friend goes, " Why do believe that? you know most people think Mary got raped..." I go. "let's not go into that."

  2. #32
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    What? Told you specifically to stop talking? Or genuinely trying to keep the peace between various individuals to keep the atmosphere nice?

    I think people with Fe are much more inclined to do that (FJs and TPs)...Johnnyboy and Professor Killjoy, for example, are TPs who do have that Fe quality.
    Prematurely trying to keep peace and not allowing things to just play out and move on. I have been silenced and also pushed out passive aggressively. I could name everyone who has done it, because I am crazy like that and keep shit lists. Lol.

    Either way, it isn't a big deal. Just saying everyone can be prone to that type of behavior not just Fe users.

    I personally think it is me, I bring out everyones inner Fe. Probably why I hate the function so much.

  3. #33
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    What? Told you specifically to stop talking? Or genuinely trying to keep the peace between various individuals to keep the atmosphere nice?

    I think people with Fe are much more inclined to do that (FJs and TPs)...Johnnyboy and Professor Killjoy, for example, are TPs who do have that Fe quality.
    I have seen Fi users do this as much as Fe users on mere observation.

  4. #34
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Prematurely trying to keep peace and not allowing things to just play out and move on. I have been silenced and also pushed out passive aggressively. I could name everyone who has done it, because I am crazy like that and keep shit lists. Lol.

    Either way, it isn't a big deal. Just saying everyone can be prone to that type of behavior not just Fe users.



    I personally think it is me, I bring out everyones inner Fe. Probably why I hate the function so much.
    Have I done it? I don't remember specifically calling you out on anything. Just curious.

  5. #35
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Lol, no.

  6. #36
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Prematurely trying to keep peace and not allowing things to just play out and move on. I have been silenced and also pushed out passive aggressively. I could name everyone who has done it, because I am crazy like that and keep shit lists. Lol.

  7. #37
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Notice my edited post.

  8. #38
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    I always imagined you as type 8 ENTJ. lol
    You actually have a brain. Stop that.

    There are people here who just don't understand that we show different parts of ourselves contextually. The emphasis is on context. We all have online personas. Perhaps one day it will sink in to people that a single act, or decision, does not make someone a type.

    I watched Jenaphor (ENTJ) get attacked by Marm just because of her viewpoint on socialism. There's something wrong when people become so obsessed with MBTI type, they can't have a civil conversation about politics without suddenly making it about another person's type. It went something like, "YOU CAN'T BE ENTJ!" I think she actually suggested Jenaphor was ENFP. No doubt with every new sentence, I'm sure poor Jenaphor would be assigned a new type. Lol.

  9. #39
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You actually have a brain. Stop that.

    There are people here who just don't understand that we show different parts of ourselves contextually. The emphasis is on context. We all have online personas. Perhaps one day it will sink in to people that a single act, or decision, does not make someone a type.

    I watched Jenaphor (ENTJ) get attacked by Marm just because of her viewpoint on socialism. There's something wrong when people become so obsessed with MBTI type, they can't have a civil conversation about politics without suddenly making it about another person's type. It went something like, "YOU CAN'T BE ENTJ!" I think she actually suggested Jenaphor was ENFP. No doubt with every new sentence, I'm sure poor Jenaphor would be assigned a new type. Lol.
    You are fabricating lies. Jenaphor personally attacked me first. She said I would not keep my values if I had more money. She said I was not altruistic. That was not a disagreement about socialism. How preposterous.

  10. #40
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    You are fabricating lies.
    Nope. And the point isn't about socialism or being forced to pay money into the system. Personally, I agreed with Jenaphor's viewpoint. My point here is about an obsession with MBTI type. You are constantly going after people in this forum about their type. I've even watched you attack Lark about his type because of his political views - another ENTJ, coincidentally. What you despised in Sim, you have adopted in your own behavior. Type stalking.

Similar Threads

  1. [ISTP] ISTP with developed Fe?
    By lemonandlime in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-20-2016, 12:33 PM
  2. [MBTItm] Phobic ENTP 6w7's and developing Fe before Ti
    By The Great One in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-22-2016, 11:17 PM
  3. How do I develop Fe?
    By prplchknz in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-12-2014, 06:04 PM
  4. How does one develop Fe?
    By Rainne in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 11:03 AM
  5. [Fe] Developing Fe
    By sculpting in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 06:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO