User Tag List

First 1234 Last

In real life I smile a lot. Just not in pictures since it feels so fake and hate having my pic taken.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    "are you mad/sad?"
    Nope, most likely I am either neutral or tired.

"why so serious"
    *giggles at the notion*

I dont walk around with a smile on my face all the time
    I don't understand how anyone is supposed to be able to do that. It would be physically painful for me and I'd probably forget to smile like every 15 seconds.

I dont get excited.
    Except I don't relate to this part. I get excited, and sometimes when I do, those who said I should smile more probably regret that they did

figsfiggyfigs

I used to smile ALL THE TIME. All the time. I just found that people reacted a lot better to me when I am smiling... but this was years ago, I don't bother anymore. I have a pretty neutral face, so people always assume I'm pissed off.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

I get "are you okay?" and "you look like you're about to cry" occasionally... when I'm perfectly fine. I do believe I look a lil' stoic IRL as many have pointed out. However IMO I do smile/laugh a lot.

Actually, it's always the same two people that say those things to me so I'm going to assume it's their problem, not mine.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

"it takes fewer muscles to smile than it does it frown!"

but it takes no muscles to do neither.... :|

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

haha man i get the opposite ones. "why are you smiling" "why do you smile so much" "whats so funny" ?!?!?

none of your business. leave me alone.

Anew Leaf

I hate pictures and being told to smile like I am a chimp showing submissiveness (thank you Dwight schrute for that tidbit.)

I generally smile when I am out with friends or by myself (if I am in a giggly mood.). Otherwise I feel like I stay pretty neutral. At work I am unsmiling because people are stupid and annoy me easily.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I smile a lot, especially when I'm greeting or welcoming someone or when they're saying something that gives me positive feelings. Sometimes I smile out of politeness, but then I try to think of something fun so people don't notice it's fake.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

I smile a lot more than I did when I was younger. I smile to show different things... "it was a joke" " I like you" ....

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I hate pictures and being told to smile like I am a chimp showing submissiveness (thank you Dwight schrute for that tidbit.)

I generally smile when I am out with friends or by myself (if I am in a giggly mood.). Otherwise I feel like I stay pretty neutral. At work I am unsmiling because people are stupid and annoy me easily.

My coworkers and I joke about this at work. We leave our pleasant homes and families and pets and get to work and it's like. Shit is hitting the fan. Everyone's running around looking like hurricane Katrina just happened. Bells are gonig off. Phones are ringing, people are talking over one another, desks covered in paperwork and charts. People are mauling you over. And then, without fail, someone says. "What's wrong? Why aren't you smiling?"
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.