User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I have hobbies from all of them. I think this is indicative of xNxP at least

Ohh, but this is about fetishes. I like Si and Fe and all, but not in that way.... Improv comedy and strategy games, on the other hand, are pretty hot

But then the inferior isn't supposed to develop much until later in life, so that could be to blame.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

*hugs her baby Fe*
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    But then the inferior isn't supposed to develop much until later in life, so that could be to blame.
    For this reason, I've resigned myself to spending my golden years quilting and collecting coins.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    For this reason, I've resigned myself to spending my golden years quilting and collecting coins.
    Errr...it's not your golden years. Your inferior function usually develops by your thirties, I think. Sometimes earlier under certain conditions.

I believe that you've got the dom function as a toddler/pre-schooler, the aux function by the time you're an adolescent, tertiary by your early twenties, and inferior by thirty...I'd say forty at the absolute latest.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Errr...it's not your golden years. Your inferior function usually develops by your thirties, I think. Sometimes earlier under certain conditions.

I believe that you've got the dom function as a toddler/pre-schooler, the aux function by the time you're an adolescent, tertiary by your early twenties, and inferior by thirty...I'd say forty at the absolute latest.
    Maybe our resident processed "meat" product is really slow or planning to die early.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    Maybe our resident processed "meat" product is really slow or planning to die early.
    I was planning on dying early. That's what happens when you live life on the edge through gardening and coin collecting. Y'all can just deal with it

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by amazingdatagirl View Post
    Personality types are defined by the dominant/auxillary pair (not exclusively the dominant function). An INTP is a person who prefers to utilize Ti/Ne not Ti alone. If an individual were pure Ti then they would never interact with their environment - a form of catatonia.

The inferior functions also operate as a pair. An inferior function fetish is a manifestation of BOTH tertiary and quaternary components. The Puer/Puella (tertiary) represents either actions or values that symbolize the childish self. The Anima (4th function) is also called the aspirational function. This cognitive pair embodies both playful attitudes and the desire to improve one's self (hobbies and leisure activities for example).

Some posts objected to the word fetish and I agree that it may not the best descriptor because of dark, sexual overtones. Webster's alternate definition is "an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion". When a harmless leisure activity crosses the line from hobby to obsession then it becomes a fetish.

My son-in-law is ESFP. He is primarily a performer but is also quite talented at video editing. The guy is an expert on popular culture (Ni). He uses his technical expertise (Te) to create media that appeals to a mass audience. I doubt that his uber-extroverted nature would ever allow his inferior preferences to become an obsession.
    Pop culture expertise is Ni?
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    *hugs her baby Fe*
    Nooooo.............. et tu Brute?

Spare the rod, spoil the child!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I was planning on dying early. That's what happens when you live life on the edge through gardening and coin collecting. Y'all can just deal with it
    Don't forget the quilting.

I'll be sitting outside in my porch swing wearing my striped overalls and engineers cap, eating prunes and werthers originals if you want to get together sometime and live dangerously. Bring your coins.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You must be doing some really hard drugs if you plan on quilting as you wait for death in your early thirties. Are your teeth already rotting?