• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ (me) Meets ENTJ! HELP, plz

Ltravi7

MBTI Type
INJF
At the risk of seeming desperately crazy I'm going to briefly tell you my situation and I would greatly appreciate insightful help.

I've met a ENTJ through friends he is a bit older and pretty accomplished. I am definitely his equal superficially, socially and intellectually though being only 22 I've just finished undergrad while he is finishing professional school.

I intuitively know, if we could have a conversation together, we would like each other. Being both very sensible pragmatic people and ( I stalked his library) we definitely have a lot in common. He has hosted parties (themed the way he over heard me saying I liked) and invited me , eyes me at other friends parties and occasionally shows spontaneous interest. Though when we see each other out running I can barely get more of a wave and hello. I know we'd connect as friends and I'd hope possible more in the future.

I just NEED advise on how to approach it because I am at a loss on how to connect with him which isn't surprising since he is a ENTJ.