User Tag List

First 567

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

lulz i smile all the time. i hate when someone takes a crappy picture of you and puts it on facebook though. seriously? seriously do you not see how i have one eye half closed?

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I always smile in pictures - and I do so willingly and without question. So do most people I know. The only people I know who don't smile for photos, don't do it because they're insecure about their teeth??? Seriously - an SFJ (my grandmother) and an ESFP.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

I don't mind having pictures taken of me and nearly always smile for them.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I lways smile in pictures, I think smiling with teeth and smiles that meet the eyes are an NF thing? Repressed smiles are kind of an NTJ thing? I know I've missed out many things here...
    <3

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Funny, someone here just started asking me about my smiles in pictures on FB. (I don't even have many pictures there. Most were uploaded by others). I wonder if it was in connection with this thread.

The person actually said they look "effusive"! I would say my picture smiles are rather forced. (From being shy, and then "having" to do it). Perhaps it's also from being Supine the "introverted Sanguine". (Basically, a variation of the "Behind the Scenes" Interaction Style).

I don't usually smile (Unless I'm making some silly joke or watching or thinking of something funny, as this site even suggests http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html). I had to run it by my wife to make sure. In person, I'm often all dry information, as she says. (Though with some amount of enthusiasm if it is something I'm really into like type theory).
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Eric B View Post
    Funny, someone here just started asking me about my smiles in pictures on FB. (I don't even have many pictures there. Most were uploaded by others). I wonder if it was in connection with this thread.

The person actually said they look "effusive"! I would say my picture smiles are rather forced. (From being shy, and then "having" to do it). Perhaps it's also from being Supine the "introverted Sanguine". (Basically, a variation of the "Behind the Scenes" Interaction Style).

I don't usually smile (Unless I'm making some silly joke or watching or thinking of something funny, as this site even suggests http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html). I had to run it by my wife to make sure. In person, I'm often all dry information, as she says. (Though with some amount of enthusiasm if it is something I'm really into like type theory).

Well Eric, consider that when you and I have hung out IRL, we've talked about nothing BUT type and you were very chatty and friendly. I think we get along well and you seemed at ease with our lil group. Your smile is very clear in my head actually, so you're just not realizing when you're doing it I think!
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

The chattiness was from what I described in the last sentence. (Plus, again, being Supine and liking being around people).
    I was pretty happy and excited in the meetings. Wish we had more of them.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas