User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INXP

I have a recent photograph of myself with a smirk on my face from stifling a laugh. In the rest I am unsmiling; although I thought I was smiling when some of them were taken. Hm.

I suspect that Extroverts, Sensors, and Feelers smile the most, in pictures and otherwise. Never trust an INT who has a perpetual smile.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I'm pretty smiley when i'm goofing around with my friends. When I'm just in public, though, I'm unlikely to show any facial expression.

I do find that I have conversations with people I know in my head (some friends I think I've "talked" to more in daydreams as opposed to RL), though, and they are just so damn funny I have to laugh out loud and that is weird for people around me. I smile a lot when I'm daydreaming b/c sometimes things just get so outrageously cute/funny etc.

I also have perfected a Picture Perfect smile. And my ISFJ mother complains that in every single picture I look the same. Well, at least I'm smiling! Sheesh.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ISFx

I smile a lot.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nocturne View Post
    According to faith, I smile all of the time, and so do my eyes. Though you'd have to ask her what that means.
    It's true. At least, all the time that I get to see you. And you have the smilingest eyes of anyone I've ever known.

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    I have a recent photograph of myself with a smirk on my face from stifling a laugh. In the rest I am unsmiling; although I thought I was smiling when some of them were taken. Hm.
    Post it? I'm curious.

Never trust an INT who has a perpetual smile.
    That's definitely the truth.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

MBTI
    INTJ

INTJ:
    I smile often in life. Yet during a photo it always seems fake, feels fake, and looks lame!
    Smiling in pictures for your children’s future is a good cause. And if you are thinking about them at the time of the photo you may have a sincere smile!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

sometimes i smile in pictures, but those are the pictures that i usually look ridiculous in. My smile makes me look like i have down syndrome.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Post it? I'm curious.
    Curious as to what a smirk looks like? For me it looks like a smile attempt that's been strangled by an afterthought.

I lessened the KBs to make the picture load faster when you click on the thumbnail. Or perhaps because I have a dial-up connection instead of broadband, images load slowly only for me(?)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I didn't say that I didn't say it. I said that I didn't say that I said it. I want to make that very clear.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Recluse View Post
    Curious as to what a smirk looks like? For me it looks like a smile attempt that's been strangled by an afterthought.

I lessened the KBs to make the picture load faster when you click on the thumbnail. Or perhaps because I have a dial-up connection instead of broadband, images load slowly only for me(?)
    I spy a color wheel!

MBTI
    TiSe

ISTP and deplore taking pictures. My best pictures are when I am in action and not realizing that someone is taking my picture. I don't smile, I run from the camera.