• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Least Badass Type

What type is the LEAST badass

• Total voters

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There is a poll already for the most badass type but what type do you see as being the *least* badass?

In my opinion, the IXFX types, excluding ISFP. I think the SP adds a little badassness to the ISFP not found in the other IXFXs. So ISFJ, INFJ, and INFP. I think INTP is slightly more badass than these three but not much. I don't see INTPs as being particularly badass either. I think because INTPs are just too in their heads to be doing badass kind of stuff. ESFJ is too traditional and compliant to be much badass either come to think of it.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
your mother.

=D

Within

Permabanned
My first thought went to ISFP, but then again I only know one. + He's pretty badass.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I resent that remark!! :steam:

That's why I made it. I don't have a problem with intp's or even you. This thread bothers me for the stupid judgements it invites. It seems very junior high to me. Maybe you're 13. I don't know, but that's what it implies.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's why I made it. I don't have a problem with intp's or even you. This thread bothers me for the stupid judgements it invites. It seems very junior high to me. Maybe you're 13. I don't know, but that's what it implies.

I was joking more than anything. I'm not offended. It was intended to just be a fun, silly thread, not to be taken seriously.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i voted intp just because of their percieved vs actual badassness

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I can be sometimes quite badass too... I think :D I just cannot keep it up all the time. I am sure it must be some other type than INFP!

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

scared now?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I think all types could be badass in their own way - an INFP could be a behind-the-scenes moral crusader. However, if by "badass" you mean a person who values shallow things like explosions, fist fights, and other things presented in Hollywood action films, I will certainly agree with you that IxFx and INTPs are all the least likely to engage in that kind of behavior.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
while I don't like to say something like being a bad ass is extremely type related, I'm going with FJs in general as the least. political correctness, social harmony and unity are NOT bad ass.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
Disrupt harmony and you will be sniped by an INFP.