• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Least Badass Type

What type is the LEAST badass

• Total voters

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, badass as two meanings. The first is tough, aggressive, mean-tempered, troublemaking... I don't think that fits INFPs very well. That's not to say INFPs can't go into "idealistic defender/attacker" mode, but I suspect that's striking partially by way of contrast to normal INFP behavior as much as anything else. However, I think Ts are less bothered by conflict that Fs in general, making them more aggressive on average. So, I guess the badass/aggressive types would be Ts rather than Fs.

The other meaning is being accomplished or excellent at something... which seems equally applicable to all types. However, some types are more showy than others, and I'd suspect those types would be more likely to be labeled badass... especially if they also have a devil-may-care persona (not typical for INFP, either).

I think applying "badass" to people like Ghandi and MLK is ignoring a lot of the connotations of "badass" (not that they weren't seen as troublemakers in their times). Being a non-violent badass strikes me a bit like describing someone as "Saint Buttkicker."

Personally, I don't see being a badass as anything particularly positive. There are times when someone needs their butt kicked, I suppose, but in my book that usually represents a failure somewhere along the line.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
While most ISFJs aren't your typical badass, let's not forget this guy... :D
UUB27.jpg

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
While most ISFJs aren't your typical badass, let's not forget this guy... :D
UUB27.jpg

yea, but he only acts big because he has super powers, real ISFJs dont and they act accordingly