• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Least Badass Type

What type is the LEAST badass

• Total voters

wolfy

awsm
An ass that is experiencing flatulence.

It was difficult for me to imagine an ass experiencing flatulence first hand. Until, of course, I realised you were referring to a donkey. That, my friend, is badass.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Meh. Chuck Norris is overrated.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- not caring what other people think is not selfish. it's called being secure and doing what you need to do no matter who is with you or against you

It could be selfish though, that's the point. It's not necessarily positive.
It very much opens the possibility of ignoring the needs & desires of others to do what you want, and that IS selfish.

- getting things done does not have be at the expense of others, most of the time it is to their benefit. I don't mean this as a personal attack, but good luck attaining any form of success if you think this way. there is nothing noble nor heroic about poverty.

If you don't care what people think, then you're not going to value their thoughts enough to even know what benefits them. A person who acts in the interests of others has to know their interests, and that means caring about what they think, feel & desire.

And yes, you did mean that as a personal slight, because for some unknown reason you took my last post personally when it had nothing to do with you.

- rebellious = lack of self control and respect? you are aware that we would still be ruled by kings and treated like cattle by the ruling class if there weren't rebels. by this measure, Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Joan of Arc, all of the founding fathers, and virtually every famous person in history had no self control or respect.

You're twisting my words....there was not an equation sign. Those were all separate qualities that were used to show how your description is not necessarily of an admirable, noble person. Those traits can turn ugly fast.

I'm using rebellious here to mean someone who causes trouble for it's own sake; rebelling just to rebel, not in the interest of others, as we had already established that badasses don't care about what other's think & just do what they want. Rebelling for a cause that benefits others does NOT fall under that kind of rebellion, and it certainly doesn't make you a badass. It makes you, well, a "goodass". :tongue:

PS: please do not put words in my mouth. your interpretations of my post were both accusatory and baseless. accusatory is fine if you have evidence, baseless if fine if you're giving praise, but the 2 combined pose seriously communication problems :yes:

I wasn't putting words in your mouth or accusing anyone of anything. Calm down....the winking face was there for a reason; this is a light-hearted thread. I was just showing that these supposedly positive qualities you listed may not be so positive. You can put whatever spin you want on these behaviors, which is why being a badass does not mean being a hero. It might mean that for some people at certain times, but in and of itself it is not necessarily a good thing.

That's why "the least badass type" has no reason for shame, and might even view it as a compliment.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't know about the guys but isfj girlies seem very not badass ...in a super cute mickey mouse sorta way.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
i think the deal with INTP badassery (or what seems like lack or it) is that well, we are calm, chill and if someone comes to our face, we remain calm and not lose our temper easily, but not run away and ready to attack in defense. at least personally if someone starts to fuck with me, ill just do it back(with triple the force) to them until they attack or flee(been in the situation few times with some drunktards and they always fled). im not a violent person, but if someone starts to fuck with me for no reason, hes a total asshole and i treat them like that(look down on them and laugh at their face on their attempts to act big), but because im not interested on getting sued by some asshole i want to make them attack me, so that i can "self defend" with bit too much force.

This is sort of true, I think. Being badass is not very important to me. I don't know. My image of traditional badass is sort of don't give a fuck attitude people who don't shy away from conflict. I have no interest in being involved in conflict or a fight. Sometimes it can even feel forced or fake or like some weird testosterone-driven or insecurity-driven thing, like an image people intentionally put out. I guess I'm not even totally sure what it is, but I don't know if you can be the traditional badass without also being a little bit of a dick.

If people start getting upset or angry, changing the topic is fine with me. Nothing will get accomplished the other way anyways. In my adult life, I've never been in a physical fight. The closest I came was two or three years ago at a party, some jerk started giving my friend shit because he found out he was guy. My first response was to try and calm him down, but he shoved my friend and me and another guy became prepared to fight him, but some other people we were with and my gay friend suggested we leave. Apparently that guy got into a fight right after we left anyways.

So if INTPs are the least badass type, that's okay by me.

(though my initial thought was probably INFPs, I guess)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know about INTP's in general, but when backed into a corner, I turn beast mode.

Only happened twice ever in my life. I am very passive, never get into fights at all, never get openly frustrated or any of the sort. But there has been two incidents in my life in which I couldn't get out being my passive self.

One led to a full out fight of which I am rather not reminded too much. Sure I was the one that walked away from it, but there weren't any winners tbh.

Another time could have gotten worse, since the odds were quite against me, but luckily didn't escalate. Due to my company, I often find myself driving the taxi or busses and although I rarily have incidents with customers/drunkards, probably because of my calm and collective way of dealing with people being stupid. For example, drunkard tries to play with the meter, and I warn them to stop or drop them off in the middle of the forest, and finish it with a joke like 'at the place where terrorbunnies roam and feed on drunk people.. I am serious.' in a complete straight face. And people almost always back off after such remarks.

But anyways, this one time I ran into a bad bunch, was with a 4 seater, they ordered the taxi for 4 people, I drove to the pick up spot and they were suddenly with 5, not 4. Now fact of the matter is, that should anything happen while transporting 5 people in a 4 seater, no insurance will pay out and the company would lose its permits, so under no circumstances would I ever put 5 people in a 4 seater. Which is what I told them, but they started getting agitated. Then one pushed me, and I just went wacko. It lasted no longer than like 30 seconds, but my voice which is normally fairly soft and collected, carried quite loudly over theirs and instead of moving away I moved toward any threat I perceived, threats were made about beating me to a pulp, stealing my carkey and go to their destination without me and such, there was much pushing and cursing going on. It was basicly me vs three of them in a push and shout contest, until a fourth interrupted and broke us off. It felt like it was seconds away from becoming a punchfest..

Anyhow, it broke off and they went back inside their house. I was so on edge that I didn't notice the fifth actually got in the car during the confusion. He apologized for the behaviour of his friends and still wanted to go to the destination so at least I left with a paying customer.

All is well that ends well I suppose.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if this is type related. Or just testosterone/adrenaline related. But back me in a corner and I become blind to the consequences and won't back down. And I actually hate that about me. I'm just glad I am not easy to back into a corner. :>

xisnotx

Permabanned
I'm pretty badass..
It's just the world refuses to acknowledge it sometimes....

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It could be selfish though, that's the point. It's not necessarily positive.
It very much opens the possibility of ignoring the needs & desires of others to do what you want, and that IS selfish.

If you don't care what people think, then you're not going to value their thoughts enough to even know what benefits them. A person who acts in the interests of others has to know their interests, and that means caring about what they think, feel & desire.

And yes, you did mean that as a personal slight, because for some unknown reason you took my last post personally when it had nothing to do with you.

You're twisting my words....there was not an equation sign. Those were all separate qualities that were used to show how your description is not necessarily of an admirable, noble person. Those traits can turn ugly fast.

I'm using rebellious here to mean someone who causes trouble for it's own sake; rebelling just to rebel, not in the interest of others, as we had already established that badasses don't care about what other's think & just do what they want. Rebelling for a cause that benefits others does NOT fall under that kind of rebellion, and it certainly doesn't make you a badass. It makes you, well, a "goodass". :tongue:

I wasn't putting words in your mouth or accusing anyone of anything. Calm down....the winking face was there for a reason; this is a light-hearted thread. I was just showing that these supposedly positive qualities you listed may not be so positive. You can put whatever spin you want on these behaviors, which is why being a badass does not mean being a hero. It might mean that for some people at certain times, but in and of itself it is not necessarily a good thing.

That's why "the least badass type" has no reason for shame, and might even view it as a compliment.

- that's not a rebel, rebel comes from the word rebellion as in a war against a corrupt authority for the greater good. what you're just described is nothing more than an insecure trouble maker.
- I didn't mean not caring what other people think as in not caring about them at all. Caring about what people need and want is important, but only in decisions that effect them. if your friend wants you to be a lawyer and you want to be an opera singer, then frankly that's none of their goddamn business and their opinion should not be a factor in your decision. the people element is important only when it's, well, important. caring too much about the opinions of others on ones decisions is distracting, inhibiting and self depreciating.
- fair enough, your tone came across as rather accusatory, but I guess I misread you.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think based on stereotypes, ISFJ is the least badass, they usually have a super nice, accommodating, quietly friendly demeanor, they are known for being conflict-avoidant and generally like to have stability in their lives, they just seem so.....innocent. I don't know about INTP as the least badass type, INTPs might not be the most aggressive type, but they can be very rebellious and independent minded, sarcastic, aloof, and sometimes cynical.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
Introverted + informative. INTP, INFP, ISFP, ISFJ. I agree that SP adds some badass-ness, as does T. So INFP and ISFJ are left. I voted for the latter because I think Fi is slightly more likely to be badass than Fe.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Someone actually voted ESTJ and ISTJ over all other types? Sure some of them can be a pain in the ass (like Mr. Sell, the 90 year-old ISTJ substitute teacher who ranted everyday about how kids these days have gone to the devil), but even he was more badass than any ISFJ or INFP I know.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Introverted + informative. INTP, INFP, ISFP, ISFJ. I agree that SP adds some badass-ness, as does T. So INFP and ISFJ are left. I voted for the latter because I think Fi is slightly more likely to be badass than Fe.

I agree, Fi can be extremely bad ass. the kind of motivation and conviction it can bring can give tremendous amounts of power and energy to do things that would baffle most people.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Someone actually voted ESTJ and ISTJ over all other types? Sure some of them can be a pain in the ass (like Mr. Sell, the 90 year-old ISTJ substitute teacher who ranted everyday about how kids these days have gone to the devil), but even he was more badass than any ISFJ or INFP I know.

INFP bad asses:
Joan of Arc
Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Johnny Depp
Helena Bonhem Carter
Hellen Keller (you have to be pretty bad ass to make a name for yourself being blind and deaf)
Peter Jackson (he direct Lord of the Rings, that make him a bad ass in my book :yes: )
Neil Diamond
Spiderman
....and several video game characters I'm guessing you wouldn't know anything about :laugh:

they're out there, just harder to spot if they're not famous :yes:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
INFP bad asses:
Joan of Arc
Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)
Johnny Depp
Helena Bonhem Carter
Hellen Keller (you have to be pretty bad ass to make a name for yourself being blind and deaf)
Peter Jackson (he direct Lord of the Rings, that make him a bad ass in my book :yes: )
Neil Diamond
Spiderman
....and several video game characters I'm guessing you wouldn't know anything about :laugh:

they're out there, just harder to spot if they're not famous :yes:

I didn't say there weren't any badass INFPs or ISFJs, just that overall, I think ESTJs and ISTJs are more badass. So unless you want to draw me up exhaustive lists for each type so that we can compare, which I wouldn't want you to do anyway because everyone (going by the list you just provided) would be mistyped, then what you just posted is useless.