MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    Snipe my ass.

Piss me off enough, and I'll tell you from less than six inches away, what an asshole you are.

seriously. INFPs are not sneaky when you piss them off. they will go Joan of Arc on yo ass
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post

Yeah, that FJ was a real pushover.
    while it is true that FJ bad asses are rare, Martin Luther King was an 8, bad ass is pretty much written in our type decription
    PS: self serving post ended lol
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Being a badass is overrated. Badasses don't have moral integrity, they don't care about anything but themselves, and they don't take responsibility for their actions. That's a form of cowardice, IMO. To quote the very non-badass Morrissey: "It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes guts to be gentle & kind."

I voted INTPs as the least badass, but I don't mean it as an insult....not totally anyway. They just seem too detached from the real world to do any of that action-y stuff badasses do (:cough:nerds:cough: ). FJs seem pretty non-badass also, but mainly because they care, and caring is good. Martin Luther King Jr. pictured above is not badass in the slightest.
    actually, people who are bad ass often have tons of integrity and values. bad ass is about
    - doing something crazy to get what you want
    - not being controlled by anyone
    - having the mindset of a winner
    - being charismatic and spunky
    - doing something that actually gets results
    - having high confidence and self esteem
    - not caring about what others think of you and not taking your accomplishments too seriously

values and integrity can be a huge source of personal strength and bad ass-ness of epic proportions. most people (not saying you necessarily) have the view of a bad ass as the stereotypical "punk" teenager who is in a gang and is rebellious and dilinquent. this is not a bad ass at all. what you see in this example is someone who is incredibly afraid and insecure. this makes them extremely reactive and compliant to the interests of their friends, going to extreme lengths to impress those they want to fit in with. true bad asses step up when someone in their peer group (if they even have one) is out of line.
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    actually, people who are bad ass often have tons of integrity and values. bad ass is about
    - doing something crazy to get what you want
    - not caring about what others think of you and not taking your accomplishments too seriously
    That's called being irresponsible, selfish & self-absorbed.

- not being controlled by anyone
    rebellious, lack of respect & even self-control

- having the mindset of a winner
    - being charismatic and spunky
    - having high confidence and self esteem
    narcissistic

- doing something that actually gets results
    at the expense of others...

values and integrity can be a huge source of personal strength and bad ass-ness of epic proportions. most people (not saying you necessarily) have the view of a bad ass as the stereotypical "punk" teenager who is in a gang and is rebellious and dilinquent. this is not a bad ass at all. what you see in this example is someone who is incredibly afraid and insecure. this makes them extremely reactive and compliant to the interests of their friends, going to extreme lengths to impress those they want to fit in with. true bad asses step up when someone in their peer group (if they even have one) is out of line.
    Eh, I think the archetypal badass in fiction is a loner out for his own interests, which might be a form of integrity, but not a noble kind. The other thread mentioned someone who "doesn't look back after an explosion" as being a badass. I imagine a Martin Luther King Jr. type would certainly care about the effects of an explosion on other people, possibly checking to make sure no innocent people were hurt. Again, caring is not badass, but caring is certainly courageous & much more admirable, IMO.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Hate

@Elfboy, you keep speaking about the subject of being a 'badass' as if you are familiar with the subject. I'm curious of two things:
    1. Do you consider yourself to be a badass?
    2. What have you done that you would consider to be 'badass'?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    @Elfboy, you keep speaking about the subject of being a 'badass' as if you are familiar with the subject. I'm curious of two things:
    1. Do you consider yourself to be a badass?
    2. What have you done that you would consider to be 'badass'?
    1) outwardly no, inside yes
    2) not a lot (hence my answer to your first question). I have my moments though

Edit: I don't consider myself courageous enough or action oriented enough to be extremely bad ass, but I certainly am inspired by trully bad ass people. you could say I view myself as a bad ass in training
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    That's called being irresponsible, selfish & self-absorbed.

rebellious, lack of respect & even self-control

narcissistic

at the expense of others...

Eh, I think the archetypal badass in fiction is a loner out for his own interests, which might be a form of integrity, but not a noble kind. The other thread mentioned someone who "doesn't look back after an explosion" as being a badass. I imagine a Martin Luther King Jr. type would certainly care about the effects of an explosion on other people, possibly checking to make sure no innocent people were hurt. Again, caring is not badass, but caring is certainly courageous & much more admirable, IMO.
    - high self esteem =/= narcissism
    - by that definition,
    - not caring what other people think is not selfish. it's called being secure and doing what you need to do no matter who is with you or against you
    - getting things done does not have be at the expense of others, most of the time it is to their benefit. I don't mean this as a personal attack, but good luck attaining any form of success if you think this way. there is nothing noble nor heroic about poverty.
    - rebellious = lack of self control and respect? you are aware that we would still be ruled by kings and treated like cattle by the ruling class if there weren't rebels. by this measure, Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Joan of Arc, all of the founding fathers, and virtually every famous person in history had no self control or respect. I'll even go so far as to say that anyone who isn't at least a little bit of a rebel is a completely useless individual incapable of real thought, conviction or achievement. I have no respect for anyone who is too cowardly to rebel against an authority which they deem to be incorrect. that person is nothing more than a tool and deserves the same amount of respect.
    -

PS: please do not put words in my mouth. your interpretations of my post were both accusatory and baseless. accusatory is fine if you have evidence, baseless if fine if you're giving praise, but the 2 combined pose seriously communication problems
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Chibi Seme
    Sunburst!

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i think the deal with INTP badassery (or what seems like lack or it) is that well, we are calm, chill and if someone comes to our face, we remain calm and not lose our temper easily, but not run away and ready to attack in defense. at least personally if someone starts to fuck with me, ill just do it back(with triple the force) to them until they attack or flee(been in the situation few times with some drunktards and they always fled). im not a violent person, but if someone starts to fuck with me for no reason, hes a total asshole and i treat them like that(look down on them and laugh at their face on their attempts to act big), but because im not interested on getting sued by some asshole i want to make them attack me, so that i can "self defend" with bit too much force.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    actually, people who are bad ass often have tons of integrity and values.
    - having high confidence and self esteem....bad ass-ness of epic proportions...
    Alright there, Charlie Sheen.

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Define Badass?
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]