• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most badass type.

Well the types:

• ISTP

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • ISFP

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • INFP

• INTP

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • ENFP

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • ENTP

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • ISFJ

• ESTJ

• ESFJ

• INFJ

• INTJ

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'd go with ESTP or ISTP.. (as prev mentioned).

As far as NF's all being fuzzy bunnys, thats BS. If given the choice, I'd rather cross an NT than an NF anyday. While a healthy NF might be all sunshine and lollipops, the unhealthy NF is absolutely terrifying. These buggers can quickly see right into the very weakest and darkest recesses of your being, rip it out, waive it around like a flag, all the while dancing and humming "Kumbaya". Dark enough emotions know no bounds. Thankfully, most NF's prefer to stick to sunshine and lollipops :bananallama:

I disagree that it's that extreme. An NF who is all sunshine and lollypops might not actually have the strength to pull off a worthy ethical cause, and of course one who is unhealthy and messing with your mind won't either. There are badass NF strengths that are something between the two - and in my opinion, the most mature and ideal point to strive for (that I have not reached yet).

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I disagree that it's that extreme. An NF who is all sunshine and lollypops might not actually have the strength to pull off a worthy ethical cause, and of course one who is unhealthy and messing with your mind won't either. There are badass NF strengths that are something between the two - and in my opinion, the most mature and ideal point to strive for (that I have not reached yet).

Hahaha, I agree. I was exaggerating the two opposing ends of NF. Ofcourse typical NF is in the middle.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
I just wouldn't like crossing any type.

A Fe user may utilize ostracizing and if they're good at leading clusters of humans, I'd be out of the society or circle I may want to stay within.
A Fi user may start a personal crusade and know all the true horrors of themselves, while inflicting them upon me.
A Ti user may... pick me apart, explaining what each part does while removing nail after nail in a fanciful fashion.
A Te user may watch what I exercise as my own and turn everything I cherish into smoldering pits of fire, every relationship to this material world beaten to a pulp.

N vs S, not much of a difference or it might make all of the difference.

What would be worse to cross is a well rounded individual. Imagine all that at once. One movie title: "Old boy"

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
No INTP love? ... Damn :/ well we certainly know who to let die off in the explosion...

INTPs!

stock-photo-angry-nerd-guy-is-showing-a-rough-gesture-59084008.jpg

FUCK YEAH!!!1

Illmatic

This is what i consider badass:

-Silent but deadly
-Don't Talk much
-Is usually underestimated by everyone but ahead of the game.
-Watches people lie and do things but keeps it to themselves, like they'll watch you lie but not do anything about it and mind their own business.
-Not a loner or anything but quiet
-Observes things carefully
-Has a mysterious aura around them
-Kinda like don't talk much but gets the job done.
-Helps people, not an asshole
-Not too nosy, minds their own business
-A Person thinks they're so good but then you come and better them.
-Calm in tense situations/got nerves of steel
-Can improvise and think of a plan on the slot in situations
-Analyse situations/Is analytical and critical, tending to see the flaws in situations

^^What type would thse characteristics be?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is what i consider badass:

-Silent but deadly
-Don't Talk much
-Is usually underestimated by everyone but ahead of the game.
-Watches people lie and do things but keeps it to themselves, like they'll watch you lie but not do anything about it and mind their own business.
-Not a loner or anything but quiet
-Observes things carefully
-Has a mysterious aura around them
-Kinda like don't talk much but gets the job done.
-Helps people, not an asshole
-Not too nosy, minds their own business
-A Person thinks they're so good but then you come and better them.
-Calm in tense situations/got nerves of steel
-Can improvise and think of a plan on the slot in situations
-Analyse situations/Is analytical and critical, tending to see the flaws in situations

^^What type would thse characteristics be?

INTJ, ISTJ, ISFP or ISTP

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
ETJ(maybe S bit more than N, but naturally it varies) when it comes to overall badassery. but ETP with their childish Fe can get bit scary when annoyed enough

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Stereotypical it's ISTP, they're usually cast as assasins or anti-heroes in movies and other fiction.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ETJ(maybe S bit more than N, but naturally it varies) when it comes to overall badassery. but ETP with their childish Fe can get bit scary when annoyed enough

Yeah, the ESTJs need a bit more attention in this thread. They're definitely a badass type, possibly more so than E/ISTP. I think ESTP, ESTJ, ISTJ, ISTP, and ENTJ should be the top five (though the order could fluctuate.)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm going with ISTP. others can be pretty badass in their own rights, but with ISTP i just have that picture of the lone warrior kicking ass.

:yes:

i figure we generally come off as flimsy dreamy things until someone really pisses us off and all hell breaks loose.

this was my thought too...the i is important here because to be truely badass you gotta just be that way even when no one is looking...i could see them doing all kinds of shish just for their own kicks

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

haha 95% of them will fall down on ground, unable to move and start to cry, even if you just say something bad to them

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
haha 95% of them will fall down on ground, unable to move and start to cry, even if you just say something bad to them

Doesn't that also happen when you shower them with compliments? :p