• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Hey people, i need help.

Illmatic

Well i am doing a personality test on mypersonality.info and some questions i want to know their true meaning so if you can help it'd be great.

22. More often than not, I
a)like a plan that is "set in stone"
b)am adaptable

23. My thoughts are on
a)the "here and now"
b)what lies ahead

24. I consider myself to be
a)a concrete thinker
b) an abstract thinker

25. When making decisions I
a) don't consider the feelings of others
b)consider the feelings of others

20. I see life
a)as it could be
b)as it is

35. My ways tend to be more
a)conventional
b)revolutionary

31. I am more likely to have my
a)head in the clouds
b)feet on the ground

43. I tend to
a)see the big picture
b)focus on details

50. I process information through
a)intuition
b)my five senses

53. When judging others I am
a)impartial
b)partial

54. I am more likely to invest in
a)promising new ideas
b)proven methods

56. I tend to be more
a)personable
b)reasonable

Give me like scenarios so i can understand the questions better.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
now i thought you have tested ISFP many times. and want to be ISTP.

but here ya go:

Well i am doing a personality test on mypersonality.info and some questions i want to know their true meaning so if you can help it'd be great.

i'll try to make these clear and impartial.

22. More often than not, I
a)like a plan that is "set in stone"
b)am adaptable

let's say you're thinking about tomorrow, or next week. would you prefer to have many previously arranged events that you know you will participate in, or would you rather have a lot of free time, so that you can decide what to do later?

23. My thoughts are on
a)the "here and now"
b)what lies ahead

let's say you're taking a walk in the woods. are you thinking about the things you see around you, the colors, the sights, the smells, or are you already thinking about what's around the next bend?

24. I consider myself to be
a)a concrete thinker
b) an abstract thinker

a concrete thinker tends to concentrate on facts, real-life scenarios, and how ideas can be put into use. an abstract thinker tends to concentrate on ideas that are "removed" from the real world - they deal more with generalizations. the MBTI itself, for example, is an abstract structure, because it creates broad divisions that don't actually exist in real life - whereas observing that Person A talks to lots of people while Person B tends to be alone is a concrete thought. actually, that you're asking for scenarios suggests that you are a concrete thinker.

25. When making decisions I
a) don't consider the feelings of others
b)consider the feelings of others

you have to design a house for several people. are you going to tend to design the house as best as possible logically, at the loss of some individual preferences, or are you going to try to cater to the interests of each person, at the loss of structural fortitude?

20. I see life
a)as it could be
b)as it is

when you eat at an apple, what do you think more about? its color, feel, taste, crunch, smell, where it came from, if it's a good apple comparatively, other times you have eaten in the past, other apples you have tasted, how it makes your body feel - or about fall and fruit and life and seeds and growth and how red symbolizes life and vitality and green for growth and the garden of eden, etc? do you tend to think more about things that actually exist, or things that could possibly exist?

35. My ways tend to be more
a)conventional
b)revolutionary

do you tend to do things in ways that are familiar - that either you've done before or you've seen someone else do before, and have gotten a good result - or do you tend to do things in ways that haven't been tried yet, even if you're not sure they'll work or wind up in a good result?

31. I am more likely to have my
a)head in the clouds
b)feet on the ground

would you be held more at fault for daydreaming and fantasizing about impossibilities, or for being so practical that you don't take time to theorize?

43. I tend to
a)see the big picture
b)focus on details

when you're learning something, would you rather learn the whole idea first, and then break it down into smaller pieces, or would you rather learn small parts, and then put them all together?

50. I process information through
a)intuition
b)my five senses

do you tend to read situations in terms of "feelings" (not in the sense of touch or emotions - but broad sweeping inclinations that you don't necessarily have proof or complete understanding of), or in terms of what you see, touch, taste, feel (internally and externally), smell, and hear?

53. When judging others I am
a)impartial
b)partial

if your best friend and another friend were having an argument, would you tend to side with your best friend, even if they were wrong?

54. I am more likely to invest in
a)promising new ideas
b)proven methods

you're going to give $50 to a scientific project. are you going to give it to an exploratory project that looks like it could yield some really interesting new information, but could also possibly yield nothing, or to a long-standing project that won't yield any major surprises, but has been producing results consistently for many years?

56. I tend to be more
a)personable
b)reasonable

someone is crying. do you help calm them primarily by saying kind things and being empathetic, or by helping them figure out the problem?

Illmatic

I've tried a lot of tests but that one i haven't. Thanks a lot for the response.

Also two more:
9. I am more concerned with
a)the world around me
b)my own thoughts and feelings

If i'm walking around and i'm scared of people looking at me and judging me would that be A?

21. I entertain myself with my
a)imagination
b)surroundings