• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What can SFP's do better than STP's and vice versa?

Illmatic

Inspired from that other thread.

STP's.

Can stay calm in tight situations
can put things together
always looking for adventure/danger
isn't too nosy about other people's business

I'm new to this MBTI thing but yeaaah, lets hear pplz opinions.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll post a few comments on this thread until it spirals into a troll war, which is hopefully never

SFPs
- more laid back
- better performers
- slightly better with the opposite sex (although ESFPs, ESTPs and ENFPs are all usually wonderful with the opposite sex)
- more empathetic
- less competitive
- better suited for more jobs (the ESTPs I've met all seem like the only things they could be are entrepreneurs, athletes, newscasters, salesmen or criminals. the flip side is that these are all pretty cool careers with the exception of the salesman)
- less manipulative

STP
- better in stressful situations
- more competitive (I've listed this as both an advantage because it can be either)
- more enterprising and opportunistic (I use opportunistic in a complimentary way here)
- better at getting their agenda accomplished
- more motivated

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
it depends on the person in question... what the fuck is with people and these threads lately?!? :angry:

Stu Katz

MBTI Type
'sup
Enneagram
dawg
I'll post a few comments on this thread until it spirals into a troll war, which is hopefully never

SFPs
- more laid back
- better performers
- slightly better with the opposite sex (although ESFPs, ESTPs and ENFPs are all usually wonderful with the opposite sex)
- more empathetic
- less competitive
- better suited for more jobs (the ESTPs I've met all seem like the only things they could be are entrepreneurs, athletes, newscasters, salesmen or criminals. the flip side is that these are all pretty cool careers with the exception of the salesman)
- less manipulative

STP
- more competitive (I've listed this as both an advantage because it can be either)
- more enterprising and opportunistic (I use opportunistic in a complimentary way here)
- more motivated
Your post is like that Fortune Cookie game.

No troll here, I like to keep everyone happy (also like the Fortune Cookie game).

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
SFPs
- more laid back
More so applies to ISPs than ESPs

- less competitive

I'd consider this another trait more suited to ISPs

I think the functional combination of the ISTP is very interesting, they have the analytical precision of Ti, the environmental awareness of Se, then they have Ni to probe for deeper meaning and putting everything into a more all-encompassing perspective. I sure see alot of possibilities with that.

- less manipulative

This could apply to ESTPs(with their Fe) but probably less to ISTPs, ESFPs can be very manipulative and cunning too, actually I see ISTP as the least manipulative out of the SPs

STP

Yeah STPs usually seem to have nerves of steal

ESTPs are usually very competitive, probably more suited to ESPs than ISPs

I think both groups of SPs can be opportunistic for different reasons

- more motivated

I don't know if this has much to do with being STP or SFP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
More so applies to ISPs than ESPs

I'd consider this another trait more suited to ISPs

I think the functional combination of the ISTP is very interesting, they have the analytical precision of Ti, the environmental awareness of Se, then they have Ni to probe for deeper meaning and putting everything into a more all-encompassing perspective. I sure see alot of possibilities with that.

This could apply to ESTPs(with their Fe) but probably less to ISTPs, ESFPs can be very manipulative and cunning too, actually I see ISTP as the least manipulative out of the SPs

Yeah STPs usually seem to have nerves of steal

ESTPs are usually very competitive, probably more suited to ESPs than ISPs

I think both groups of SPs can be opportunistic for different reasons

I don't know if this has much to do with being STP or SFP

I agree with most of this

knight

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
one creates the foundation and the other brings creates home, comfort and turns an empty soulless husk into something sought after, desired. isfp`s fill in the empty parts of reality with color and warm moments, where it would be bland, sometimes creating an almost magical ambiance.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
one creates the foundation and the other brings creates home, comfort and turns an empty soulless husk into something sought after, desired. isfp`s fill in the empty parts of reality with color and warm moments, where it would be bland, sometimes creating an almost magical ambiance.

true. INFPs and ENFPs do the same thing in more N ways (ie, with stories, video games and other forms of art that require a more verbal/conceptual aspect)

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
true. INFPs and ENFPs do the same thing in more N ways (ie, with stories, video games and other forms of art that require a more verbal/conceptual aspect)

You really need to get a grip and stop spouting off stupidity in every other sentence.

Jaguar

You really need to get a grip and stop spouting off stupidity in every other sentence.

You should be expecting those types of comments by now. It's become a constant flow, rather than a dribble.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
You should be expecting those types of comments by now. It's become a constant flow, rather than a dribble.

You're right. Now we're fucking drowning in them.