User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Both INFPs and INTPs kind of suck at providing evidence for their beliefs. It's basically "this is true because I said it's true. It makes sense and if you can't see it you're blind." ENFPs and ENTPs don't seem quite as bad, I think because of higher level Je. INTPs in particular will always try and "reason" with you why you must be wrong. They use "logic" to get themselves out of anything. INFPs do the same thing with personal matters.

Basically, you all suck because you aren't TJs.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Emectar View Post
    " Originally Posted by shortnsweet
    As you can see, I'm just clinging to every word, here. It all makes perfect sense.

You have proven, one post at a time, that NT's are excellent listeners, know when and how to listen.. and are awesome at finding clear and effective solutions. Not only that, they have the charismatic ability to convince everyone around them that their solutions are fitting-motivating everyone to follow through. Each and every point here has been well researched and thought out, (the usual NT fashion.) Who needs to look at previous research when you are clearly a scientist yourself?

Creating contests, stating clear studied facts, and genuinely listening to others and then politely correcting them... That's what interpersonal relationships are all about. NT's also have a very well developed sense of their audience, and know exactly what to say next to sway them even further.

Bravo."

hahaha winner

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Best post in thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    ... and shortnsweet wins the thread! Mazel tov!
    Thanks, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    it would appear that what began as a friendly and humorous competition has now spiralled into a "you're a troll!" "no you're a troll!" thread. I take my leave
    It appears that a friendly and humorous contest of,

"NTP's are better at everything (it's a contest)"
    "no they're not"
    "yes they are"
    "No they're not because blah blah blah"
    "wrong, come up with a better argument."
    "No, you're wrong. NF's lose."
    "No, NT's lose!"

Has turned into

"No you're a troll"
    "No you're a troll!!"
    "No, you're a troll..."

I guess it can still be as fun as we make it out to be, though...
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    Both INFPs and INTPs kind of suck at providing evidence for their beliefs. It's basically "this is true because I said it's true. It makes sense and if you can't see it you're blind." ENFPs and ENTPs don't seem quite as bad, I think because of higher level Je. INTPs in particular will always try and "reason" with you why you must be wrong. They use "logic" to get themselves out of anything. INFPs do the same thing with personal matters.

Basically, you all suck because you aren't TJs.
    Hmm, I dont think dominant Ne's are better at proving a point. They may be more assertive and improvise on the fly but I dont think they had been convinced of it by themselves in the first place. Ti's and Fi's have to learn vocalisation, that is true.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

INFP`s and INTP`s

what would you do?
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObkxEXKoklI"]what would an infp or intp do?[/YOUTUBE]

im betting an intp would sit quietly shocked and just observe, or might be the offending person

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Hmm, I dont think dominant Ne's are better at proving a point. They may be more assertive and improvise on the fly but I dont think they had been convinced of it by themselves in the first place.
    Too true... quoted for emphasis. Seems to be a big NFP/NTP misunderstanding that we actually hold any ridiculous theory we decide to share as fact It's like, yeah, of course I could be wrong. That's what I'm trying to figure out in the first place...
    Tune into Ventrilo weeknights between 6pm and 1am PST for continuation of universe dominating shenanigans and occassional type-related propaganda.........

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    INFP`s and INTP`s

what would you do?
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObkxEXKoklI"]what would an infp or intp do?[/YOUTUBE]

im betting an intp would sit quietly shocked and just observe, or might be the offending person
    I'm an ENFP. I would confront that bitch.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Hmm, I dont think dominant Ne's are better at proving a point. They may be more assertive and improvise on the fly but I dont think they had been convinced of it by themselves in the first place. Ti's and Fi's have to learn vocalisation, that is true.
    ^ +1

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by knight View Post
    INFP`s and INTP`s

what would you do?

Pretty much any type could be on either side of that. Sometimes, when you're stressed, you say or do things you normally never would.

I think if I were in it, I probably would ignore it, but if the offender tried to get me involved, I'd say something like, "yes, it is slightly annoying, but this person is a human being deserving the same dignity as anybody else." I mean, in all seriousness, I can understand why a person would be annoyed if they're in a rush and need to get somewhere. But there are certain things you just don't say to people. It's good to have a little common decency.
    You lose.

_______

RCOEI
    Melancholic-Choleric
    Respectful Leader

Johari Window|Nohari Window

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by freeeekyyy View Post
    Pretty much any type could be on either side of that. Sometimes, when you're stressed, you say or do things you normally never would.

I think if I were in it, I probably would ignore it, but if the offender tried to get me involved, I'd say something like, "yes, it is slightly annoying, but this person is a human being deserving the same dignity as anybody else." I mean, in all seriousness, I can understand why a person would be annoyed if they're in a rush and need to get somewhere. But there are certain things you just don't say to people. It's good to have a little common decency.
    True, it's not necessarily type related, it's ethics related...but I bet an ENFx would be more likely to speak out than an IxFJ (I suspect the women in the video who were terrified or simply avoidant of confrontation with the offender to be IxFJs, because they knew exactly how to play along and keep harmony).

INTx would also probably be less likely to say something, but for different reasons - mainly just wanting to keep to themselves and not get involved, or possibly not caring.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Ok ultimate test:

HipHop, more of a xnfp or xntp thing ?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0YGpjglhaY"].[/YOUTUBE]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]