User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

1. This thread was a stupid idea.

2. Most of the things you're asserting about xNTPs are not true in the least bit. That goes for everyone here.

^ ESTJ? It's April 2nd.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    ^ ESTJ? It's April 2nd.
    Heh.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    As you can see, I'm just clinging to every word, here. It all makes perfect sense.

You have proven, one post at a time, that NT's are excellent listeners, know when and how to listen.. and are awesome at finding clear and effective solutions. Not only that, they have the charismatic ability to convince everyone around them that their solutions are fitting-motivating everyone to follow through. Each and every point here has been well researched and thought out, (the usual NT fashion.) Who needs to look at previous research when you are clearly a scientist yourself?

Creating contests, stating clear studied facts, and genuinely listening to others and then politely correcting them... That's what interpersonal relationships are all about. NT's also have a very well developed sense of their audience, and know exactly what to say next to sway them even further.

Bravo.
    ... and shortnsweet wins the thread! Mazel tov!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP

" Originally Posted by shortnsweet
    As you can see, I'm just clinging to every word, here. It all makes perfect sense.

You have proven, one post at a time, that NT's are excellent listeners, know when and how to listen.. and are awesome at finding clear and effective solutions. Not only that, they have the charismatic ability to convince everyone around them that their solutions are fitting-motivating everyone to follow through. Each and every point here has been well researched and thought out, (the usual NT fashion.) Who needs to look at previous research when you are clearly a scientist yourself?

Creating contests, stating clear studied facts, and genuinely listening to others and then politely correcting them... That's what interpersonal relationships are all about. NT's also have a very well developed sense of their audience, and know exactly what to say next to sway them even further.

Bravo."

hahaha winner

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

it would appear that what began as a friendly and humorous competition has now spiralled into a "you're a troll!" "no you're a troll!" thread. I take my leave
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    1) NFPs are better at discussing a topic with the intention of coming to the right conclusion as opposed to "winning"
    Don't let a couple of bad apples spoil the whole bunch. Ti as dom/aux despises the whole winning>being right attitude

4) NFPs are generally more charismatic (the countless number of ENFP actors//performers/figureheads)
    I think ENFP and ENTP are pretty evenly matched there...

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    On a serious note, I think NFPs do love and affection better than NTPs.
    Indeed they are...

Bravo.
    My sarcasm detector is failing me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    1. This thread was a stupid idea.

2. Most of the things you're asserting about xNTPs are not true in the least bit. That goes for everyone here.
    Ehhh, perhaps in the sense that type isn't about skills, but the trend of each sides points isn't too far off.

I am kind of afraid that this thread is going to trainwreck and hurt people and then everyone will think the xNTPs are evil and no one will want to admit that they are one anymore.

Let's keep this fun, shall we?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

you've missed the point of this thread and especially my last post. this thread is a competition of natural strengths and weaknesses. certain types ARE naturally better at things than other types. to deny this is to deny much of the reason for having a temperament model in the first place. it's not an excuse to say "I'm better than you because I'm XYZ type"
    No, he's pretty much saying that NTPs are better at everything and not giving any sort of logical argument to back up his outrageous claims.

However, I commend the people who have never had to deal with TWHS little games before and are therefore giving him the benefit of the doubt: the fact that you want to project nice intentions onto what he's doing says more about you than it does about his actual behavior.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

The threads already fucked, hahaha, so why not?

If NFP's do love better (as previously noted even by the NTP)
    and science defines what could be understood as love
    "as an evolved state of the survival instinct, primarily used to keep human beings together
    against menaces and to facilitate the continuation of the species through reproduction....

then without NFP's.. NTP's might not even EXIST!!!! :yim_rolling_on_the_
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Bravo.
    Best post in thread.