First 1234513 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

I'm going to play devil's advocate because of the few ENTPs in this game and say that ENTPs seem to be better at getting along with SPs
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

We'd probably make slightly more acessible parents. Come on admit it, it would be cool to have a stereotypically ENFP mum.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    NTPs don't blurt things out because they're compelled to. They do it because they don't see the advantage to holding back. It's not that they CAN'T consider other people's feelings--they can--it's just that they don't care. I'd bet that if NTPs tried to hold the group together, they could do a better job than NFPs, ergo, they possess more skill, albeit less motivation to demonstrate the skill.
    These posts are not of the flavor, "I blurt things out and I just don't give a damn"; they're of the flavor, "I blurt things out and I regret having done so. whoops"

If you're confident in your claims, then back them up with some actual logic. Or evidence. Or something. And come up with some tests yourself.

If you're not going to try, nobody here should waste their time trying to convince you.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I would posit that an NTP would thrive in an authentic relationship whereas an NFP would do better in an inauthentic relationship.
    Fi is all about authenticity. what makes you assume than an NFP would thrive in an inauthentic relationship? Fi seeks and evaluates internal congruence like Ti. i would agree that an NFP could tolerate it better, though probably not for long, but thrive is a huge jump.

i don't think anyone does well in an inauthentic relationship, honestly. unless it's clear from the get-go that it's a relationship of convenience, in which case someone not seeking mutual support and understanding from the person in question would do well.

In my experience, this isn't the case. The NFPs that I know think they know themselves, and say they do, but I question whether they really do.
    if you're judging us based on Ti understanding, then no, but if on Fi understanding, we win. we understand the dark emotional corners of our inner selves, have you explored those in yourself? do you use your understanding and acceptance of your darkness to empathize with others in pain? can you look at another person and see yourself mirrored in them, and them mirrored in yourself? can you find someone who is hurting and make them feel comfortable and accepted and can you get them to reengage with their passion, their light, their spark? can you help someone appreciate themself for just being and all the wonderful incredible things that entails? can you stir the minutiae of the soul?

(and can you paint with all the colors of the wind?!)

Joining the peacecorp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Carry on, blatantly ignoring that functional attitudes don't determine overt behaviors.
    ^ To an extent, yes, the whole competition concept is flawed because the types are not about strengths or behaviors.

But it is very difficult to discuss types without straying into the realm of strengths.

Also, NTPs are better at not shouting "troll!" at any debating/competing thread...

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

1) NFPs are better at discussing a topic with the intention of coming to the right conclusion as opposed to "winning"
    2) NFPs are better at working together to get results (although some like myself prefer not to if they can afford to do so)
    3) NFPs are usually better liked (observation, I actually like this about NTPs though. I think it's way more bad ass to NOT be liked and have a bunch of haters )
    4) NFPs are generally more charismatic (the countless number of ENFP actors//performers/figureheads)
    5) NFPs are more sophisticated (although NTPs are sometimes quite sophisticated too)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Do you know your type?

thinking of you

A window to the soul

Drama and "I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm innocent."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post
    ^ To an extent, yes, the whole competition concept is flawed because the types are not about strengths or behaviors.

But it is very difficult to discuss types without straying into the realm of strengths.

Also, NTPs are better at not shouting "troll!" at any debating/competing thread...
    But he is trolling.

Or maybe he just didn't take his medication today.

He didn't give any rational basis or explanation for his claims, and bologna has already so kindly pointed that out.