• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Shocking psychology news

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
In a recent study, ESFJ have been found to be extroverted. This shocking discovery has been received with mixed opinions. Our team went to the street to hear the common opinion about this.

"OMG, no? They can't be! I mean, that's just outrageous. That's just the kind of ideas that these psychologists want to make us believe."
-Joe, plumbler, 37

"This seems like a well-informed survey. Indeed, we can concur with their opinion based on our preliminary search".
-Michael, head of psychology department

"Lol, no. It's fake. GAY!!!OMGLOLOL"
-Anonymous on the Internet

The debate goes on.

G

garbage

let's write a 10-page paper on how someone noticed that the "E" in the acronym "ESFJ" stands for "Extroverted"

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
-_-... I Have mixed feelings on the hilarity of this thread,lol...

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This just in: E-types are more likely to be extraverted than I-types. News at 11.

;)

But really, is this thread about establishing ESFJs as somehow more extraverted than the other E-types? In what way?