• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Superpowers!

Alchemilla

MBTI Type
INFJ
Just for fun...

What superpowers do you think you and/or the different personality types would have? Mind reading, invisiblity, evil genius, mind control, etc.

Feel free to make up your own powers!

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
I would kill for long distance teleportation...

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Shapechanging. The mutability to simply change onesself to meet many problems is appealing.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I would kill for long distance teleportation...

Proof that morality is all relative. :) Teleportaion would be awesome indeed :yes:
Since you have already this and someone has already said ,Morphing.

I would be happy to be able to do, the Vulcan mind meld.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I have also imagined a power, where if I kiss someone, and I don't mean a smooch, but a full on "making out" kind of kiss, that I could absorb a skill of theirs. for example learn their mother tongue or how to play the piano and then I could also pass the stuff on the same way.

The reason I add the kissing is, This kind of power would need to have limits and be a gift both to take and give.
Kissing would signify the trust of passing such gifts on and taking them without consent.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
I want to be able to control the world, with my mind.

Like, when I look at a pretty girl, all her clothes fall off. And then she goes "ahhhh!", and scrambles to cover herself up, but by then, I've already seen everything.

Alchemilla

MBTI Type
INFJ
There is actually a superpower Wiki! Why is that so exciting suddenly? :cheese:

I think INFJs and INTJs couple possibly have the superpower of intuition: http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Intuition

Super learning, teleportation and shape shifting have always been my idea superpowers. Teleporting especially would be good right now so I could see my boyfriend.

Mephistopheles

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w5
There are so maaaaany nice ones:
For fighting/risky things in general: insane agility/regeneration
For getting along with people: Mind reading
For traveling:Teleportation
For stealth:Invisibility
or Telekinetics ....

But what would MATCH me the most? Clearly agility. I'm usually between the fastest in running anyway, I have quite a short reaction time etc.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
Proof that morality is all relative. :) Teleportaion would be awesome indeed :yes:
Since you have already this and someone has already said ,Morphing.

I would be happy to be able to do, the Vulcan mind meld.

I didnt say WHO id kill for teleportation:p LOL...preferably some one that most people would want to kill whether they got anything out of it or not,lol...

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
I want to be able to control the world, with my mind.

Like, when I look at a pretty girl, all her clothes fall off. And then she goes "ahhhh!", and scrambles to cover herself up, but by then, I've already seen everything.

No, grasshopper, you do not need to remove the girl's clothes. You need merely understand her. Once you understand her, you may see her with or without her clothes, or her youth, or her beauty, just as you choose. You may see the children she might someday cradle in her arms, or the cancer that could consume her left breast. You may see the men she would love, the men she would spurn, and the men she would dully fuck and secretly hate.

When you understand, you may look at the universe and see that you are a mere pocket of it, and she is another. You will know that she is an angel and a demon and a beast, just as you are.

When you understand, you will have no fear, for is not all fear merely the dull ache of I do not understand?

And you will have no desire to shame and frighten her by causing her clothes to fall off.

Cybin

MBTI Type
INFP
Invisibility, mind reading, or the power to create illusions.

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
The ability to paint the world in illusions so vivid that it is life to those that experience them.
Seems another of a similar mind had me beaten to it.
Then I'll just go with - Love force: I can instill dopamine at any distance into anyone as I wish and have them crushing down the world. This power uses 1 mana, I have 6 billion mana, I can risk a whole country, destroy hippie towns and generally make rave parties even more lovable than earlier. (I'd be a super villain, MOHAHAHAHA. Breaking the world with love.)

But to be really honest, I've always loved Flash.

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
No, grasshopper, you do not need to remove the girl's clothes. You need merely understand her. Once you understand her, you may see her with or without her clothes, or her youth, or her beauty, just as you choose. You may see the children she might someday cradle in her arms, or the cancer that could consume her left breast. You may see the men she would love, the men she would spurn, and the men she would dully fuck and secretly hate.

When you understand, you may look at the universe and see that you are a mere pocket of it, and she is another. You will know that she is an angel and a demon and a beast, just as you are.

When you understand, you will have no fear, for is not all fear merely the dull ache of I do not understand?

And you will have no desire to shame and frighten her by causing her clothes to fall off.

This is a seriously good reply to a serious attempt at humor

[YOUTUBE="Fg_cwI1Xj4M"]Patrick Stewart's superpowers[/YOUTUBE]