First 12

Thread: Superpowers!

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Proof that morality is all relative. Teleportaion would be awesome indeed
    Since you have already this and someone has already said ,Morphing.

I would be happy to be able to do, the Vulcan mind meld.
    I didnt say WHO id kill for teleportation:P LOL...preferably some one that most people would want to kill whether they got anything out of it or not,lol...
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    I want to be able to control the world, with my mind.

Like, when I look at a pretty girl, all her clothes fall off. And then she goes "ahhhh!", and scrambles to cover herself up, but by then, I've already seen everything.
    No, grasshopper, you do not need to remove the girl's clothes. You need merely understand her. Once you understand her, you may see her with or without her clothes, or her youth, or her beauty, just as you choose. You may see the children she might someday cradle in her arms, or the cancer that could consume her left breast. You may see the men she would love, the men she would spurn, and the men she would dully fuck and secretly hate.

When you understand, you may look at the universe and see that you are a mere pocket of it, and she is another. You will know that she is an angel and a demon and a beast, just as you are.

When you understand, you will have no fear, for is not all fear merely the dull ache of I do not understand?

And you will have no desire to shame and frighten her by causing her clothes to fall off.

MBTI
    INFP

Invisibility, mind reading, or the power to create illusions.

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

The ability to paint the world in illusions so vivid that it is life to those that experience them.
    Seems another of a similar mind had me beaten to it.
    Then I'll just go with - Love force: I can instill dopamine at any distance into anyone as I wish and have them crushing down the world. This power uses 1 mana, I have 6 billion mana, I can risk a whole country, destroy hippie towns and generally make rave parties even more lovable than earlier. (I'd be a super villain, MOHAHAHAHA. Breaking the world with love.)

But to be really honest, I've always loved Flash.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Offog View Post
    No, grasshopper, you do not need to remove the girl's clothes. You need merely understand her. Once you understand her, you may see her with or without her clothes, or her youth, or her beauty, just as you choose. You may see the children she might someday cradle in her arms, or the cancer that could consume her left breast. You may see the men she would love, the men she would spurn, and the men she would dully fuck and secretly hate.

When you understand, you may look at the universe and see that you are a mere pocket of it, and she is another. You will know that she is an angel and a demon and a beast, just as you are.

When you understand, you will have no fear, for is not all fear merely the dull ache of I do not understand?

And you will have no desire to shame and frighten her by causing her clothes to fall off.
    This is a seriously good reply to a serious attempt at humor

[YOUTUBE="Fg_cwI1Xj4M"]Patrick Stewart's superpowers[/YOUTUBE]