Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Whether or not you realize it, what you said came across as condescending, like he didn't express himself well. However, what he wrote made perfect sense, you just didn't understand it or agree with it.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Whether or not you realize it, what you said came across as condecending, like he didn't express himself well. However, what he wrote made perfect sense, you just didn't understand it or agree with it.
    i just said that i dont understand what his talking about and asked some questions so that he could clarify few points to me, so that i would understand what his saying. if you get some aspects of me being condescending with what i wrote before(not now), there is something wrong with you.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

first of all, who is this quote from? "He goes so far as to say that.." who? jung? why cant IP and IJ types be both kinda cut off from society?
    i know what irrational and rational mean, i got that book. its just the way you write, i dont understand what you mean with any of this. i dont even understand why you wrote what you did, what was the purpose for all those words..
    It's the wording. It comes across as condescending and antagonistic.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

i just said that i dont understand what his talking about and asked some questions so that he could clarify few points to me, so that i would understand what his saying. if you get some aspects of me being condescending with what i wrote before(not now), there is something wrong with you.
    How interesting that three of us saw it. And now you're saying there's something wrong with us.

Splendid. Extraordinary.

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    How interesting that three of us saw it. And now you're saying there's something wrong with us.

Splendid. Extraordinary.
    i didnt mean it that way, and if you read it in a different way that i meant it, you understood me wrong, because you assumed that there was something there that wasnt there.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well three xxFPs interpreted what you said in that way.

I've also noticed other FPs noticing your ...communication style.

Apparently you aren't meaning to be rude.

Just like sometimes people read my posts and think I'm upset, when I'm not upset at all. Sometimes I'm even joking or being silly.

Fasting for Advent

SEE-Fi /Gamma

i didnt mean it that way, and if you read it in a different way that i meant it, you understood me wrong, because you assumed that there was something there that wasnt there.
    When I reread it, it didn't seem like you were trying to be rude. I really think it was just the way you put it, it sounds dismissive.

first of all, who is this quote from? "He goes so far as to say that.." who? jung? why cant IP and IJ types be both kinda cut off from society?

If you reword it as...

who is this quote from? "He goes so far as to say that.." jung?
    why cant IP and IJ types be both kinda cut off from society?

it doesn't seem the same. At least to me.

Then...

i know what irrational and rational mean, i got that book. its just the way you write, i dont understand what you mean with any of this. i dont even understand why you wrote what you did, what was the purpose for all those words..

i dont understand what you mean with any of this. i know what irrational and rational means but i dont understand what you mean with any of this.

You seem like an okay guy as far as I can tell. I don't know if KDude should have jumped down your throat but I can see why he felt that way. Hope this makes sense.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i really dont care, if people imagine some meanings to something i say that arent true and get pissed off, its their problem.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

What is the purpose of this thread?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness