User Tag List

First 45678 Last

figsfiggyfigs

Woooott! First

figsfiggyfigs

Makes sense that entjs are at the top. BooyAhhhh. Eat our dusts beeches!!!

Once was good, twice is better!

figsfiggyfigs

Lol... Im just noticed that i was mentioned in this thread as an example. Them last 2 posts don't make me look so good.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    Makes sense that entjs are at the top. BooyAhhhh. Eat our dusts beeches!!!
    Oh yes...this looks so emotionally mature!

figsfiggyfigs

I had just written thislong ass response to jenaohors earlier post about entjs and EQ, was about to press enter, and my freaking touch battery dies. I cursed the heavens.

h
    Ps: wanted to quickly add. It does actually make sense to me that te top 2 most manipulative types, the least Fi, are also the top 2 most emotionally intelligent types.
    Last edited by figsfiggyfigs; 03-18-2011 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Will wait for pc to make any remotely intelligent posts from now on

Sucks when something like that happens or when either the site goes down or you lose connectivity. I consider these all aspects of the Internetz monster who eats text so when writing long responses, tend to copy prior to hitting send/submit/post. Hope you recall most of it so you can paraphrase your thoughts again.

figsfiggyfigs

Notice the top EQ of types ARE the ones precieved by others as being the most manipulative.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by YWIR View Post
    I had just written thislong ass response to jenaohors earlier post about entjs and EQ, was about to press enter, and my freaking touch battery dies. I cursed the heavens.

h
    Ps: wanted to quickly add. It does actually make sense to me that te top 2 most manipulative types, the least Fi, are also the top 2 most emotionally intelligent types.
    I don't think that's real emotional intelligence - if that were the case, sociopaths would have high EQ.

I'm not saying ENTJs can't be emotionally intelligent (of course they can!!! ) but I think emotional intelligence also requires being able to nurture, comfort, counsel, and empathize with other people readily. It also requires acceptance and analyzation of feelings.

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    It's just that, yeah, sure, F types might stereotypically have more emotional intelligence and T types more logical intelligence.
    "
    People are usually like a computer program, they're sort of predictable in the way they behave and react to things. After observing them in all sorts of situations, you can ultimately calculate the odds of them reacting a certain way. So, it only makes sense that ther is a pattern to everything. If you are aware of the pattern, the odds of you knowing when an individual will be upset/ happy/ angry, are rather high. Now there are plenty of other elements, but if you can include them in the equation, the rest is like walking, You'll most likely get the hang if it.

I think people consider the feeling aspect of humans to be a weak spot. Which is idiotic. Imagine what you can do when you have a common human figured out. When they're emotionally invested in a person that is not emotionsly invest in them. They'll be a puppet to the puppet master. You can utilize that and make work so much more efficient when people are willing to do more than they usually will to help you achieve that goal.

This makes me sound horrible. I'm just saying. If you know how to butter your bread. Breakfast Is going to taste so much better.

Having EQ is a great tool. And when all else fails, including being direct, it's great to have a plan b to fall on

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    I don't think that's real emotional intelligence - if that were the case, sociopaths would have high EQ.

I'm not saying ENTJs can't be emotionally intelligent (of course they can!!! ) but I think emotional intelligence also requires being able to nurture, comfort, counsel, and empathize with other people readily. It also requires acceptance and analyzation of feelings.
    These things are easily achievable without having to be emotionally involved. It's not hard to know what people want, and what makes them feel "special/important"

Only genuinely special people get that kind of treatment from me.
    Last edited by figsfiggyfigs; 03-18-2011 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Stupid phone... Lots of mistakes