• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Smartest type.

Illmatic

I think these three types are the smartest (INTJ, INTP, INFP), anyone agree with me?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm going to say INFJ with INTJ in close second

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I don't think there's any such thing.

AOA

♣️♦️♠️♥️
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
The smartest type is: I/E (0%/0%), N/S (0%/0%), T/F (0%/0%), and P/J (0%/0%). All other types lie on a continuum, which indicates how much farther they are from *that* type. I'd honestly felt I was extremely close to *that* type when I first discovered, and investigated MBTI back in Spring '08. I wasn't on any forums, and posted my thoughts on YouTube, where it initially occurred to me what type is the best ideal for *existence*, in general. Clearly, by observation, if you're *that* type, you aren't swayed by general existence, which does *things* to people, otherwise. Unfortunately, there was no way of fitting in with that fundamental analysis, which I called it, so I decided I'll stick with one of the types. Eventually, that's how I settled with ExTJ. When I first joined this forum in January '09, I said I only *tended* toward ENTJ, which seems realistic enough.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think these three types are the smartest (INTJ, INTP, INFP), anyone agree with me?

*makes some popcorn and avaits predictable thread developement*:popc1:

wolfy

awsm
No, I am the smartest. Anybody that picks a type is already out of the running.

PH.

MBTI Type
INTP
You have different kinds of "smart". S's are smart in a way that is measured by grades in school. N's are another type of smart. If you put all the types together, then you'd have the smartest group of people. Kind of what Mace attempted actually :)

Edit: not any more xD

PH.

MBTI Type
INTP
I'm an in no way school smart, but I don't know if you can link that back to my type or if that is more a personal thing.

rav3n

Results showed that psychological personality type doesn’t significantly influence school performance, meaning that students, even if have or not these personality features, can have similar school achievements. Energetic pattern of personality and emotional pattern are not conditions for school performance in adolescents, but some motivational features are.

Study using MBTI type.

rav3n

To better understand the putative relationship between personality style and cognition, we assessed adolescents and adults on the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)and the Kaufman Adolescent and Adult intelligence Test (KAIT). The MBTI provides scores on four indexes: Extraversion-Introversion, Sensing-Intuition, Thinking-Feeling, and Judging-Perceiving. The KAIT provides Fluid, Crystallized, and Composite Intelligence Quotients.

Participants consisted of 1,297 individuals, aged 14 to 94 years, who were tested throughout the United States during the nationwide standardization of the KAIT. It was hypothesized that individuals favoring Intuition and Thinking would be more intelligent and would favor fluid over crystallized intelligence relative to those favoring Sensing and Feeling, respectively. Several multiple analyses of variance and covariance (MANOVAs and MANCOVAs) were conducted with sex, race, KAIT IQ, and KAIT Fluid and Crystallized IQ discrepancy serving as independent variables and continuous scores on the MBTI used as dependent variables. Consistent with hypothesized relationships, people classified as Intuitive earned higher KAIT Composite IQs than those classified as Sensing. However, most other hypotheses were not supported, as the Fluid-Crystallized discrepancy was not meaningfully related to any MBTI dimension.

Link to site.

Last edited by a moderator:

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
any type that doesent make retarded topics like this

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
The MBTI-tests are not IQ-tests ;)
Aaaaaand 1 vote for ENFJ :smile:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Chill all. The man speaks of who gets the highest grades on average in academic terms statistically. I'm going to go with an SJ type.