User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Not if you call your topic for example "1 million possible ways of future mobility". Think one shouldnt ignore with such things like master or doctor theisis the abilities one has and really aim for a broad field topic. In engineering it's a bit easier since many topics are already that complex that you have enough to write and can take it like a teaching challenge in which you explain your reader a thing. That is intresting aswell.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yep, the ENTP's that I know in these settings get very bored very quickly. As do the INTP's.

This guy was basically offered between $500k-1m in the form of a successful business that the millionaire no longer wanted to operate. The ENTP wanted to buy the business for himself, but didn't have the money. One day the millionaire (with Ph.D.) told him (they were friends, but competitive friends), "You could never get a Ph.D. You don't have the drive, or the ambition, and maybe not the intellect either." ENTP applied, attended, and completed it, but by that time the business was bankrupt and the guy refused to compensate him monetarily.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Nice, I could imagine getting charged with such an accusation by people. It's what makes me move in disguise thru this world, people just have no imagination to see behind the curtain

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Nice, I could imagine getting charged with such an accusation by people. It's what makes me move in disguise thru this world, people just have no imagination to see behind the curtain
    Yep.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

to explain my post a little more clearly, I think ISTJs are the most intelligent by school standard because of the way they go about things. school at first glance looks like a very N friendly environment, but if you look closer, it's SJ as hell. school is all about routine and organization. the way to get good grades is to take the information, organize it, routinize it and study the hell out of it, a perfect set up for an STJ. understanding the few concepts necessary to do well in the class comes as you study it, but organizing is the first step, organizing, studying and having a routine of how to do so consistently. if they do need help studying, SJs are also very teamwork/cooperation oriented and can get exactly the information they need from an authority figure as to how to do better. while I believe Intuitive types as a whole are more intelligent in the conventional sense, the modern school system is much more designed to fit the cognitive preferences of the SJ.
    PS: when I started college, I thought I could just Ne my way through and come out alright, uh...WRONG! lol

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

IXTJs are the smartest and XNTPs have the biggest Pnees, agreed ?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Not sure, it highly depends on the topic I guess. I always think of SJ's as being the ones to have the stamina and will to sit in a classroom every day and follow through with all the tasks necessary to get the best grades. A lot of times I see SJ's doing the most accurate and correct thing that you're supposed to do to succeed. So, SJ's would naturally do best in school. INTP said INTP's would do well in school. I may agree with that, too, since (it appears to me), that their goal in life is curiosity and learning. When it comes to putting topics into practice, (AKA picking a job that's preferable to your type), I would then choose different types depending on what the job is. I think that in (some of the) higher level jobs and topics, (physicists, chemists, doctors, lawyers) someone needs a wide combination of traits and to be very very balanced in whatever their type is. Since in these fields people need to be able to view things from all sorts of perspectives.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm smart enough to know that this topic has been rehashed countless times. Do we really need another thread about this?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Yes ! my mind's so faulty I cant remember shit, I dunno how often I posted the same things on this board

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

The smartest type is the one that knows better than to create a thread about the smartest type.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching