User Tag List

First 678

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwater View Post
    Who wrote it, you ask? The author wants to protect his career in academia, where he or she is surrounded by iNtuitives. So just enjoy the prose
    Hey! You changed your type to ERTP.

Does that mean you're using those Intermediate letters that I invented so long ago, and R stands for "Realist"?

If so, thanks!

Anyway... yeah, I kind of got that impression myself. Who can blame him for wanting to do that? Especially when you get to be surrounded by like-minded people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    this is how i think of it:

its not lesser Se, its Ne Si instead of true Se.

what i mean by true Se, is like Se coming straight to conscious. when Ne users use external perception, the details and other "Se" stuff goes to unconscious and is processed by unconscious to seek for connections etc. and these connections come to conscious mind. Also Ne users use Si, Si is your subjective impressions(these impressions are created unconsciously) about the objective reality(objective reality being Se), so Si also is kind of unconscious processing of Se. since you perceive the Se via unconscious, form your impression about it unconsciously, and this impression comes to conscious mind. also Si is about comparing the current subjective impression(that comes from unconscious Se) to those subjective impressions created in the past, comparison is done again by the unconscious, but the results come to conscious mind.

for types that are "true" Se users, they perceive the objective reality consciously, now if you perceive Se consciously, you cant really do any Ne or Si to it, because those functions work fundamentally in the unconscious. but Ni on the other hand works with already internalized information that is formed consciously, its kind of unconscious re-perceiving and what is perceived again can be originally perceived purely by conscious mind.

also when a type that uses Ne is looking at some object the concentration automatically goes to the whole object and then you can look into details if you choose to, but when Se user is looking at some object he sees the details of the object first and then forms an understanding of the whole object.
    that's interesting, thanks.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ERTP

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Hey! You changed your type to ERTP.

Does that mean you're using those Intermediate letters that I invented so long ago, and R stands for "Realist"?

If so, thanks!

Anyway... yeah, I kind of got that impression myself. Who can blame him for wanting to do that? Especially when you get to be surrounded by like-minded people.
    No - I am alluding to *my* alternative letters, where R stands for reflective and Sensing is called intuitive.
    best collection of philosopher typings online

http://www.celebritytypes.com/philosophers/

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Not always taking action, forgetful, fanciful, abstract, at best confused, at worst insane...what isn't there to know about intuitive weaknesses.

However, taking too much action, being narrow-minded, unimaginative, at best stuck in a set way of life and at worst barbaric....well, well all know of sensing weaknesses. There are pros and cons to all types...why would one so actively seek out an insulting review of intuitives?

I could equally bash both types- and just as equally raise great points.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex