User Tag List

First 23456 Last

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    I don't know... The more I think about it... Since when do intuitives have an elitist attitude over sensors outside of this forum?
    I can't tell if you're kidding. In case you're not- I've known about about the intuitive elitist attitude since long before finding this forum. Since first learning about mbti types, actually, nigh on ten years now. I don't know how common it is generally, but I know it's pretty thick with friends I've had and my ENP ex (who brought mbti to my attention).
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Since the author accepts the existance of S and N, I think it's pointless to evaluate them, because that wont change that they exist, if they do.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    lulz omg it was a joke
    Yes, I'm aware. I was joking also. Sorry, I should have put a smiley to indicate that I was laughing with you.
    NTJ's are the only types that have ever made me feel emo.
    ENP's are the only types that have ever made me feel like a sensor.

There are two great days in a person's life - the day we are born and the day we discover why. --William Barclay

MBTI
    INTJ

He's salty about something, that's for sure.

I think it goes without saying that S and N functions have their weaknesses. Being on an N dominated board you don't see much discussion of intuitive blindspots, and just like S users who are so sure of their precision, you have the same for N types. If dichotomies do exist you're always working with an introverted function, so there will always be some bias involved.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

why do ne users seem less aware of their surroundings then ni users?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

lesser Se

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I was thinking how the latest (well, it's been more than 20 years already) advancements in technology have made N life quite easier: bills and utilities can be paid directly by letting the company access your bank account, thus there's no need for keeping the dates in mind and arranging paperwork; widespread availability of computers and high-level programming languages gives us an easy venue for implementing and/or simulating our own ideas before implementation; and well, I'm sure I could think about many other points.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    yupp

HALP! HALP! I'm an N I can't find my foot Halp!
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    lesser Se
    right...was going to say that...but then istj people have si..and ni users don't have se or si as dom or aux so why is their se in tertiary or inferior better than our si...or am i all confused...
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    HALP! HALP! I'm an N I can't find my foot Halp!
    I agree, I dont think too that "I cant pay my bills on time" is really the one major indicator for being a N. It says more about your education and what your parents taught you to do. My parents totally forgot to raise me paying my bills on time, so my gf needed to do and she's scored infp on mbti tests. She came from a much poorer family so she was much more occupied with paying her bills on time.

Being N and S is a difference in perception, but being blind to the real world, both are quite good at

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    right...was going to say that...but then istj people have si..and ni users don't have se or si as dom or aux so why is their se in tertiary or inferior better than our si...or am i all confused...
    No you are right and I have no idea. I generally found that living Ne primary is a special way of dealing with things which automatically excludes you from being very perceptive about your real world. I have no clue tho, my gf says I am more perceptive than she is (infp) but I sometimes dont find the easiest things lieing right in front of me or am so used to habits that I put tea in the coffee machine and coffee in the tea machine