User Tag List

First 456

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Well ENFPs can embarrass the hell out of themselves thanks to being so genuine, but I still think ENFPs could be pretentious or fake about something, potentially.
    This is why I've been having difficultlies of trusting them, unfortuantely.

Diving into Ni-space Crescent Fresh's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

To stay on-topic, I would say any types with high level of maturity can be equally genuine.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

entp are the most genuine. Why ? I dont know. But if any more questions should arise, entp are everything, we are omnipotent !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    we are omnipotent !
    They make a pill for that.

But if it works for more than 4 hours, see your doctor.

MBTI
    IsFJ

You are all phonies!

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ISFP

Sometimes I'm nice simply because I don't want to hurt the other persons feelings but generally I try to be honest, even if it makes me uncomfortable. I think ISFP's are the least likely to brag about their accomplishments, if anything we undermine them. I dated an ENFJ who was the most pretentious person I ever met. I think INFP's are very honest about expressing what they feel. INFJ's are, too.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

I don't think there really is a genuine type because we all are like icebergs. But I heard people always say INFP is the most genuine because they cause less harm than other types, especially extroverts. It was based on the physical features and vibes compared to other types like the INFP soothing voice. They also said ISFP and IXFJ aren't as genuine because of Se, Fe, and Si/Ni. These types are usually more outgoing than INFP. And this is most likely based on the fact that since INFPs are genuinely the opposite of a loud extrovert, they are too quiet to cause harm. I don't believe it's true though, any type can be very loud or quiet, and situations change, no two environments are the same. So no, we're equally as genuine since we have equal amount of introverted functions.
    I am extremely quiet, an outcast, and conflict-avoidant. But I also have strengths too, that I can forgive you all because you are unique and special. I kill with kindness, hating violence and social conflicts. People always bully me into actually talking, but I can't. Just be your true self and know your strengths and weaknesses. Some weaknesses we cannot change, but work on your strengths, forgive, and accept that.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by INFPtheQuietOne View Post
    I don't think there really is a genuine type because we all are like icebergs. But I heard people always say INFP is the most genuine because they cause less harm than other types, especially extroverts. It was based on the physical features and vibes compared to other types like the INFP soothing voice. They also said ISFP and IXFJ aren't as genuine because of Se, Fe, and Si/Ni. These types are usually more outgoing than INFP. And this is most likely based on the fact that since INFPs are genuinely the opposite of a loud extrovert, they are too quiet to cause harm. I don't believe it's true though, any type can be very loud or quiet, and situations change, no two environments are the same. So no, we're equally as genuine since we have equal amount of introverted functions.
    Of course they are.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.