• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Best Type Description Ever?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There are many sites with many descriptions of the types, but which one if considered the highest in terms of quality and accuracy?

INTPness

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I know this would be better off in the Enneagram forum, but in terms of accuracy, this description (E5) is VERY accurate for me:

http://www.9types.com/descr/5/

I'm a 5w4, and the "4" description is all too familiar as well. At the top of the page, you can click on the various numbers to read the descriptions. Not sure if others will find it as accurate for them as I did for myself, but I always go back to these descriptions because I relate to them so much.

In terms of which sites are most "reputable", I couldn't answer that. If I relate to them, then I find them interesting. If I have no clue what the description is talking about, then I throw it out the window.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, I agree, that those enneagram description are spot on, the 9, 4, and 6 easily fit me. :yes:

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
By far the best:

Crackpot - INTJ
7% Extraversion, 87% Intuition, 80% Thinking, 67% Judging

People hate you.
Paris Hilton hates Nicole Richie. Lex Luther hates Superman. Garfield hates Mondays.But none these even rates against the insurmountable hate, people have for you.

I mean, you're pretty damn clever and you know it. You love to flaunt your potential. Heard the word "arrogant" lately? How about "jerk?" Or perhaps they only say that behind your back.

That's right. I know I can say this cause you're not going to cry. You're not exactly the most emotional person. You'd rather spend time with your theoretical questions and abstract theories than with other people.

Ever been kissed? Ever even been on a date? Trust me, your inflated ego is a complete turnoff with the opposite sex and I am telling you, you're not that great with relationships as it is. You're never going to be a dude or chick magnet, purely because you're more concerned with yourself than others. Meh. They all hate you already anyway.

How about this- "stubborn?" Hrm? Heard that lately? All those facts which don't fit your theories must just be wrong, right? I mean, really, the vast amounts of time you spend with your head in the clouds...you're just plain strange.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
^ :laugh: where did you get that description from? I wanna read the ENFP one!

You can take the test with those descriptions here.

This is the ENFP description.

Scumbag- ENFP

I have a feeling you're not going to like this much. Do I care? No. How do I know? It's because you hate criticism. You love to be loved and you'll do anything to be accepted.

Unfortunately for you, I can see right through your insincere compliments and over-the-top greetings. No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag.

I bet you're pretty proud of your accomplishments, huh? You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is good at everything. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

This might also have something to do with the fact that you're a cheating machine. You're just not the type of person to make long-term commitments. You enjoy seeing "what could be", rather than being satisfied with "what is." This, of course, means you often leave others in the dust while you seek out another lover.

Well, at least you're not the one left in the dust.

Unfortunately, when you're the one lying in the gutter with a bloody knife in your back, you might think differently.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Are you sure?

It is from here: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-brutally-honest-personality-test

and if you really want to, you can scroll over the below (it is even more un-nice than the INTJ one):

Scumbag- ENFP

I have a feeling you're not going to like this much. Do I care? No. How do I know? It's because you hate criticism. You love to be loved and you'll do anything to be accepted.
Unfortunately for you, I can see right through your insincere compliments and over-the-top greetings. No matter what you do, I'll always hate you for what you are. An arrogant, unstable, overly enthusiastic scumbag.

I bet you're pretty proud of your accomplishments, huh? You seem to achieve at whatever you put your little mind too. Trust me. Nobody likes the person who is good at everything. NOBODY LIKES YOU.

This might also have something to do with the fact that you're a cheating machine. You're just not the type of person to make long-term commitments. You enjoy seeing "what could be", rather than being satisfied with "what is." This, of course, means you often leave others in the dust while you seek out another lover.

Unfortunately, when you're the one lying in the gutter with a bloody knife in your back, you might think differently.

A lot of the other descriptions are pretty funny though =P

(Edit: the above post beat me to it....)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Maybe it was written by a pissed off INTJ.

Ms. Tea

Are you sure?

It is from here: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/the-brutally-honest-personality-test

and if you really want to, you can scroll over the below (it is even more un-nice than the INTJ one):

Scumbag- ENFP

A lot of the other descriptions are pretty funny though =P

(Edit: the above post beat me to it....)

This one was harsh and spot on for my type:

Freak-INFJ
Well, well, well. How did someone like you end up with the least common personality type of them all? In a group of 100 Americans, only 0.5 others would be just like you. You really are one of a kind... In fact, I do believe that that's one of the definitions for the word "FREAK."

Freak's not such a bad word to describe you actually.

You are deep, complex, secretive and extremely difficult to understand. If that doesn't scream "Freak!" I don't know what does. No-one actually knows the REAL you, do they?

You probably have deep interests in creative expression as well as issues of spirituality and human development.

You've probably even been called a "psychic" before, because of your uncanny knack to understand and "read" people without quite knowing how you do it. Don't fret. You're not actually psychic. That would make you special and you'll never accomplish that.

You're also quite possible the most emotional of them all, so don't take this all too hard. Nevertheless you most definitely have the strangest personality type and that's not necessarily a good thing.

P.S. I didn't really agree with the ENFP one when I read it.

Crescent Fresh

Diving into Ni-space
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
For me, it's all from this book: "Type Talk: The 16 Personality Types That Determine How We Live, Love, and Work" by Otto Kroeger and Janet M. Thuesen.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whilest the description for me fits quite well, I do think that as far as type descriptions go, they are very minimal and doesn't leave much leeway.

Ofcourse, being minimal makes it easier to apply them for the totality of each type, and thus makes the descriptions rather good, but I kept thinking of all kinds of things I'd want to add to the descriptions to be an even better match though. They're just so global..

I suppose the descriptions were written by a judger. :p