User Tag List

12 Last

Default What type would these characteristics be?

I am always depressed about my life. Not being tall, not being good looking, the way i talk etc. I was actually reallly sad about not being tall and i was angry at my parents but i don't tell anyone. Don't wanna seem like a Drama queen. I wanna be a good fighter, but idk about that being 5'5.

I usually wanna be like an ISTP. Spike Spiegel, Michael Westen. I have a own world pictured in my head where i am a badass. I am a gun slinger strategist and shit a pure badass in my head. Barely talking.

I am concious about who i am seen with and shit. I always think 'am i making this person look bad?' 'What would people think if they see me with them'?'

I think about dying, killing myself a lot.

I usually write lyrics and shittt. Rap lyrics. I try to rap it but i fail.

I don't think about being happy in the future, i wanna be happy now, today and tommorow. Fuck tommorow. I always think after 18, life's gonna suck all grown up and shit.

Not asking for help or nething, just the MBTI which would fit these characteristics.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

It is very difficult to type a person that is having a depression or other serious mental issues. You need to be more psychological healthy to be able to see yourself in the right light.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Hard to tell, but I get I and F from what you write.

What's your test results?

Would i be like an INFP?

I've gotten ISFP, INFP and ISTP.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

I only know non-depressed INFPs, so it's hard to tell.
    This may fit:
    The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.
    You can read the full profile here

Also:

I don't want to leave school because i have adapted to the enviorment, i can comfortable there.
    I want to help other people, but i look too immature or act too immature and people don't really come to me and when they do i don't know how to help them.
    When i'm angry, i'm prettty heartless i think about having people beg for mercy from and me killing them.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Where do you live?

I also think your life will improve a lot as you grow older

Australia.

What type would i be? When i got ISFP/ISTP i was really happpy but i do not desire to be an INFP. No offence to the people but that type doesn't sound like one I would wanna be.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    ENFJ

Well, then you're probably not INFP
    I'll say you are ISTP just to make you feel better, and not want to kill yourself anymore.
    That is an F-approach.
    If you can't relate to that kind of 'logic', you're more inclined to be a T.

Your 'I' seems pretty obvious, but that could be caused by depression. You also seem to have very little self esteem, so maybe you would be happier around other people if you didn't think that everybody hates you. Those thoughts are probably caused by you projecting your negative thoughts about yourself on to others, and they may think you're a great guy (or girl?)

S/N is hard to tell from what you write, and I don't think you reveal very much about yourself. Imaginary world suggests N, but you seem to have a preference for the S-profiles (ISFP, ISTP) over N (INFP.)

P because of your overall lack of direction, but that could also have something to do with being a teenager. I know I was pretty P in my younger days.

You say you don't want help, but would you please consider getting some therapy? It can't be more important to find your type than it is to be happy - and finding your type probably won't change anything for you on it's own.

What would determine if i'm an N or a S? Cuz INFP, ISTP, ISFP all have characteristics about me but INFP seems to have a lot but i dnt wanna accept tht.

And i already go see a psychologist.