• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type would you LIKE to be?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFP people seems rather happy.

Greta

MBTI Type
INTe
What's the point of asking people's opinions and then bashing their choices?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lately I have been thinking of turning to the E side... I wonder if it will work.

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
I am mystified by INTJs, INFJs, and ISFPs. They are so... mysterious... and seem so... beautiful? Is that right?

I envy ISTPs, ISFJs, ESTJs, and ESFJs for their ability to live in the world and "deal" with it.

I feel like INFPs are relatives, but I don't want to be them. I appreciate their company and input greatly.

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
It would be really interesting to be an ESTP. My life would be so different and I would be so content to enjoy things like tastes instead of thinking about anything and everything while eating.

I think it is really hard to be an ENFJ. On one hand they are nice lovely people, but at the same time I feel like this type would have such a hard time saying no. ENFJ's would understand the possible repercussions of disappointing people.

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I have never heard anyone say that they want to be an INFP, just that they don't want to be an INFP :/

It is not THAT terrible. It is not easy maybe, but we have our fun times too!

chachamaru

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
?
I have never heard anyone say that they want to be an INFP, just that they don't want to be an INFP :/

Well, to me, it would feel like changing a pair of pants. Really similar, just a little different. I love them to death, though.

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2

I would like to fuck one specific INFP... Does that count? :whistling:

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, it is kind of sad and scary that even the INFPs don't admit to wanting to be INFPs.

xisnotx

Permabanned
Why would I want to be any other type than what I am? I would like to be they type that I actually am...

NegativeZero

MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
5w4
As an INFP, I'm grateful that I border so closely on being an INTP. Life would be hell if that wasn't the case, and life is already hellish most of the time. To be honest, I just want to be any type that isn't introverted. If I have to choose an introverted type, give me an IxxJ. I am absolutely sick of being a perceiving introvert — I frequently get perceived as distant and lazy. Not to mention... I + NF = INTENSE LONELINESS. :/

I am miserable today. Is that alright with everyone in this thread?

You extroverts have it easy, IMO. If there were a price on social skills, I'd go to any length to afford them. I can't think of any general benefits to being an introvert. I don't mean to bash anyone's choices, I hope you all know. It's true that special people can be found under any type, but that doesn't change the struggle of being a certain type. Hopefully I don't sound like I have a victim complex here, but if that's the case, remember that I am an INFP and there's not much I can do to help that. :newwink:

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
I would like to fuck one specific INFP... Does that count? :whistling:

:) It is not that I don't believe you that you like INFPs - why shouldn't you? It is more that you hear often in those threads that people wouldn't like to be INFPs themselves in particular because they find it difficult etc., and in those "what type am I" threads people who are undecided try to avoid the INFP type for themselves like the plague. I for myself don't find it so terrible to be an INFP. It would be interesting to see how it is to be extroverted as I said in the thread, but I am not completely unhappy with being an INFP!

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i think INFPs tend to be most open about pain and most gifted with the sort of emotional language to be able to specifically describe their suffering, in addition to being most likely to interpret deep meaning from their struggles. thus it would appear outwardly that INFPs have a more difficult life, though i do not think that is necessarily true.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Last time this type of thread came around I voted ISTP I believe. I think I'll stick to my own kind this time and go either ENFJ or INFP. I like the fact that INFPs somehow can go to their own world on that other planet and duck all the reality radars, since they don't need that much interaction. The whole ethereal 'I'm not here, leave a message'-thing combined with the Bambi-look in their eyes for added vulnerability (yeah yeah, not all INFPs are that way), and that hint of brooding bad-boy/girl hidden within is very appealing.

Meanwhile the ENFJ looks good in the whole 'getting things done'-department and I wouldn't mind borrowing their silver tongue for a bit as well. Also..tertiary Se...:drool:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I like being ENFP, but otherwise I'd be ISFP or ENTP. I don't want to be too drastically different from what I am. I like who I am.

I think I'd be ENTP to be a less sensitive version of me without having total social failure.

I'd be ISFP because they're still Fi/Te but have that shiny Se, and people seem to like them. I like being liked.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm pretty happy being an INTJ.