User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

As an INFP, I'm grateful that I border so closely on being an INTP. Life would be hell if that wasn't the case, and life is already hellish most of the time. To be honest, I just want to be any type that isn't introverted. If I have to choose an introverted type, give me an IxxJ. I am absolutely sick of being a perceiving introvert — I frequently get perceived as distant and lazy. Not to mention... I + NF = INTENSE LONELINESS. :/

I am miserable today. Is that alright with everyone in this thread?

You extroverts have it easy, IMO. If there were a price on social skills, I'd go to any length to afford them. I can't think of any general benefits to being an introvert. I don't mean to bash anyone's choices, I hope you all know. It's true that special people can be found under any type, but that doesn't change the struggle of being a certain type. Hopefully I don't sound like I have a victim complex here, but if that's the case, remember that I am an INFP and there's not much I can do to help that.
    MBTI: INxP
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Multiple Intelligence: Linguistic/verbal, intrapersonal.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by syndatha View Post
    I would like to fuck one specific INFP... Does that count?
    It is not that I don't believe you that you like INFPs - why shouldn't you? It is more that you hear often in those threads that people wouldn't like to be INFPs themselves in particular because they find it difficult etc., and in those "what type am I" threads people who are undecided try to avoid the INFP type for themselves like the plague. I for myself don't find it so terrible to be an INFP. It would be interesting to see how it is to be extroverted as I said in the thread, but I am not completely unhappy with being an INFP!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i think INFPs tend to be most open about pain and most gifted with the sort of emotional language to be able to specifically describe their suffering, in addition to being most likely to interpret deep meaning from their struggles. thus it would appear outwardly that INFPs have a more difficult life, though i do not think that is necessarily true.

MBTI
    INTe

Quote Originally Posted by Eckhart View Post
    ... I am not completely unhappy with being an INFP!
    A ringing endorsement if I ever heard one.

I'll go with ISTP as alternate type.
    Peel off the napkin
    O my enemy.
    Do I terrify?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Last time this type of thread came around I voted ISTP I believe. I think I'll stick to my own kind this time and go either ENFJ or INFP. I like the fact that INFPs somehow can go to their own world on that other planet and duck all the reality radars, since they don't need that much interaction. The whole ethereal 'I'm not here, leave a message'-thing combined with the Bambi-look in their eyes for added vulnerability (yeah yeah, not all INFPs are that way), and that hint of brooding bad-boy/girl hidden within is very appealing.

Meanwhile the ENFJ looks good in the whole 'getting things done'-department and I wouldn't mind borrowing their silver tongue for a bit as well. Also..tertiary Se...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I like being ENFP, but otherwise I'd be ISFP or ENTP. I don't want to be too drastically different from what I am. I like who I am.

I think I'd be ENTP to be a less sensitive version of me without having total social failure.

I'd be ISFP because they're still Fi/Te but have that shiny Se, and people seem to like them. I like being liked.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

I'm pretty happy being an INTJ.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

ESFJ but i'd probably miss N ...
    <3