User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

My dad is an ESTP. They are definitely a neat type with a lot of advantages, but I find my dad can be very dense and philistine a lot of times (not that those traits can speak for all ESTPs, of course).
    MBTI: INxP
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Multiple Intelligence: Linguistic/verbal, intrapersonal.

I love ESTP energy. They don't just steamroll, they do it with great delight!
    Inaccurate assumption on my part. Some aren't very good at steamrolling.
    Last edited by bechimo; 03-06-2011 at 09:07 PM.

xNTP. If only I could carry my current experiences with me when I made the transition.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeZero View Post
    lolwut
    Well, let's see:

E - Extroversion > Introversion, IMO.

S - I'm an N, and I tend to assume a lot which gets me in trouble, so I'd rather be an S and less unassuming than I am right now.

F - Being a T would certainly make my life easier (I tend to do a lot for others because I feel it's the right thing to do), but no matter what, I just can't see myself being as cold and callous to people. I'd rather suffer through the troubles of Fe rather than being a dick to others (not to say all T's are dicks, but the majority I know are manipulative and selfish at their core).

J - I'm a P and I'm extremely lazy and sloppy. I'd rather be a J so that I can spend my energy and time on more practical things in an efficient manner.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    5w4

E > I - Agreed. Introversion will always be inferior to extroversion.

S > N - Disagree, although many times I wish I were an S because I feel it is more 'normal.'

F > T - Disagree, especially with your assertion that the majority of T's are "selfish and manipulative at their core." Cold and callous =/= selfish and manipulative. Maybe undeveloped T's have this problem, but to be honest, I do not find this to be true in most cases. Also, is cynicism NOT associated with F types? You think it would be, but the opposite is what I'm starting to believe is the case.

J > P - Totally agree, although P is almost equal in awesomeness; both have a lot of advantages.
    MBTI: INxP
    Enneagram: 5w4
    Multiple Intelligence: Linguistic/verbal, intrapersonal.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'd trade in this streched out oversized INTP sweatshirt for one of those engraved INFJ goblets. INFJs are like big foot and the lochness monster. Sure many people claim to have seen them, and most of them are lunatics, but deep down that little sliver of home remains that they're out there.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by NegativeZero View Post
    E > I - Agreed. Introversion will always be inferior to extroversion.

S > N - Disagree, although many times I wish I were an S because I feel it is more 'normal.'

F > T - Disagree, especially with your assertion that the majority of T's are "selfish and manipulative at their core." Cold and callous =/= selfish and manipulative. Maybe undeveloped T's have this problem, but to be honest, I do not find this to be true in most cases. Also, is cynicism NOT associated with F types? You think it would be, but the opposite is what I'm starting to believe is the case.

J > P - Totally agree, although P is almost equal in awesomeness; both have a lot of advantages.
    I was just stating what type I would like to be and as such, I much rather prefer S and F over N and T. And like I said, from my experience the majority of T's I know are selfish and manipulative but I never said ALL T's were like that.
    We cast away priceless time in dreams, born of imagination, fed upon illusion, and put to death by reality. - Judy Garland

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

ENFJ...

love the ENF but would prefer to be outwardly self-assured and on top of things.

upon reflection, i think i could be quite happy as an ESFJ as well. i also think being an INT would be fascinating.
    Last edited by skylights; 03-07-2011 at 03:30 PM.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I'm happy where I am. There are such huge downsides to being a clear-cut type.
    ENFJ with developing Se, Si, Te and Fi suits me and my needs. I'm just happy that I can evolve like I do.
    The MBTI has really helped my self-improvement a lot.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

I am basically happy with what I am, but I sometimes wonder how it would be to be an Extrovert.