User Tag List

12 Last

Default Judging by this discription, what do i sound like?

At home:
    I am very quiet, i am usally in my room and i don't socialize a whole lot with my family. I have a small chat with my mom, a chat with my sister from time to time, a small chat with my dad from time to time but i usually don't talk much. But if i'm angry i'm always swearing REALLY loud that my neighbours say they can hear me swearig. For some reason when i see my family i always get the urge to sometimes start a fight, i really don't know why. Sometimes when my sister is angry i try to annoy her even more.

When i'm at school, i socialize most times and some times i can dead quiet. If i'm familiar with my class and surroundings i scream things out to make the class laugh and etc. I usually crack jokes and shit with my friends. I am very social with teachers and such and i usually open the conversation up.

When i'm alone i try not to be around too many people or try to draw too much attention because i don't want people judging me. I hate walking home alone because i hate the fact that people in cars and shiz look at me. But sometimes i want a little attention, i don't be loud or anything. Sometimes when i walk past a class room i want pplz in the class to look at me sometimes or when i'm near my friends i say something and make sure others can hear me so they look and maybe even talk to me. (Like for example: If they're people around, i'd tell my friend a joke hoping the people are listenting and they wud laugh too.)

I am a jealous person at times. Like i don't want people to borrow my CD's because i am afraid they will be more into than i am (sounds weird).

When i'm with my closest of friends i'm always talking and shit but i don't want to because then i become the target so i try to be more quiet and i don't like meeting new people usually. I am happy with the friends i've got.

I did the test and i got an ISFP and an INFP, but i'm more consistent with the ISFP.

Which do i sound like? I'll add more info as i go along and some shit may be weird but i've been completly honest in this one.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I think ISFP.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

to back it up, you just sound more Se (extroverted sensor) reactive, than Ne (extroverted intuitive).
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Thanks .

Do i sound extravert to you or intravert?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

A problem with your description to me is definitely that you constantly write things like "sometimes x.... sometimes y". Many of your sentences could also apply to me. It has some characteristic of the Forer Effect(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect).

But judging by the parts of your desciption that seem more clear, I'd rather say you're ISFP. Still, I'd recommend to read more about MBTI, especially about the functions - nobody can judge someone better than oneself(If you don't have a extremely biased way of looking at yourself).
    They say I only think in form of crunching numbers.....
    -Fall Out Boy

I was thinking I_TP for the first half or so, then ISFP. IS_P seems clear anyway.

I asked a person and he said i'm a definate Extravert because i have a lot of friends but he doesn't know how i feel around them or anything. I am pretty social at school but outside that i'm not really social and don't go out much.

Where can i find a good description of the MBTI.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I must say you're quite the character, Illmatic.

My gut saya ISFP, although I wouldn't rule out ESFP either.

Here's a good description of the MBTI functions: http://www.bestfittype.com/cognitiveprocesses.html

And here's some other good sites: http://www.personalitypage.com/

http://www.keirsey.com/

If i'm an ESFP i would be sooooooooooo sad, i don't wanna be like that.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Being an ESFP would be the collest shit ever YEAH!

Then again, that goes the same for every type, but ExFP's kinds got a rep as the most awesome/energetic types