• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do you find this video funny? (Experimental MBTI test.)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What the fuck did I just watch? o_o

ENFP

The_World_As_Will

I chuckled, merely at the fact because I was absolutely lost and didn't understand what the hell I was watching.... laughing at pure nonsense ftw!

lol You'd make Samuel Beckett proud :yes:

INTP

G

garbage

I got 15 seconds into it before I had to shut it off

was annoying and terrible

infj or whatever

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
ISTP, and no, I didn't find it funny. Where the hell is the poll, BTW?

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why do I get the feeling this video is more political than we realize?

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
INTP. Smirked, then closed 25 seconds later. I now have an inexplicable urge to purge these lands of every living creature in a 20 mile radius. I hope you can be content with having that blood on your hands.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
OP: Was the style of humor you were going for kind of like this?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyph_DZa_GQ"]Supreme Court[/YOUTUBE]

It reminded me of that, in that at first I was outraged at how quickly our society was degenerating because I thought it was real, but then when I was told it wasn't... I started laughing.

The reason I post this one, is because I don't think a lot of people are familiar with the memes upon which that other video was based. So if it's a similar type of humor... then I think this one is a better test.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFP

reaction timeline:

:05 not funny
:15 smile; lol i like the accordion
:25 snort; lol that man
:35 okay this is boring, i wonder if OP is the video maker and just wants hits, that would be dirty but clever
[skips ahead] boring, lol awkward wording
[skips ahead] boring, i wonder what this stuff actually means
[skips ahead] okay this is way more than enough

@ Athenian - that is funny!

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

It reminded me of that, in that at first I was outraged at how quickly our society was degenerating because I thought it was real, but then when I was told it wasn't... I started laughing.

The reason I post this one, is because I don't think a lot of people are familiar with the memes upon which that other video was based. So if it's a similar type of humor... then I think this one is a better test.

:yim_rolling_on_the_ I can't believe you ever thought that was real.

But anyway, yeah, this is a lot more clever than the OP's video. That was just some random shitty video that came out of Krautchan, and if it qualifies as satire, then it's only because it's so bad that it's satirizing itself.

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1

I already posted this, but I think there is a way to order humor in a hierarchy with the humor that requires the least mental gymnastics to "get" at the bottom and the humor that requires the most at the top. The onion is higher on the pyramid than most humor, but the video in the OP is at the very tip. The author of the video, CBoyardee, has other videos of a similar vein. Try watching this and maybe you'll have a different reaction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l34-tMSFoE

It's not based on any "memes". Memes and 4chan humor are at the very bottom at the hierarchy, in between carlos mencia and lolcats.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It's not based on any "memes". Memes and 4chan humor are the polar opposite of the type of humor the video is based on.

Perch420 said:
It's making fun of the hundreds of poorly made russian/chechen/bosnian/latvian/etc nationalist videos on the internet

Don't you remember posting that? Technically, those poorly made nationalist videos would be the meme that one was based on! If one hasn't seen those videos, it won't be funny at all.

How is that not a meme?

Perch420

MBTI Type
NiTi
Enneagram
5w1
Don't you remember posting that? Technically, those poorly made nationalist videos would be the meme that one was based on! If one hasn't seen those videos, it won't be funny at all.

How is that not a meme?

I've never seen any of those types of videos but I knew instantly that it was fake and I still think it's one of the funniest videos ever made.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No.
did not watch all of it.