• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Two Types

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You know how the four keirsey tempermants are comprised of two letter categories? Well I decided to do something of a similar degree to that; write my own descriptions of two letter combinations. Here's the first four that I wrote, I'll post more in the future when I get the chance to write them.

FP - laidback and understanding

You know that cool guy at work? The one who let you miss a couple days cause he knew you were going through a tough time? The one who's your friend during and after work? Chances are he's an FP. FP's are those nice and flexible kinds of people who always have a unique compasiion within them.

TJ - serious and efficient

Have you ever noticed all the busy mechanisms going on around you in the world and wondered how this was possible? Well you can probably thank an TJ for that. TJ's now hot to get shit down the right way. They do thier homework early and prepare for the next task that they need to accomplish.

IN - introspective and hidden

Look at that quiet guy in the corner, the one deeply lost in thought, unaware of his surroundinds. Chances are that guy is an IN. In's are intense individuals who posses the capability to concentrate for long amounts of time on significant ideas or problems. Their minds are like deep mazes which only they can truly understand and navigate.

ES - social and vibrant

See that person with a good sense of fashion enjoying the moment with his freinds? The one who's center stage and the life of the party? That my friend is an ES. Es's are highly energetic and sensual people. They're focused on the immediate and concrete world, whether it be play or work.

Any and all feedback would be appreciated, thanks. :)

KDude

I like those.. Although I disagree with IN (and I'm sure some people will disagree with me :)). I think it's more common with Ni, especially Ni doms. I consider my own lost-in-thoughtness to be sort of..mobile or something. I mean, I can drive or walk down a sidewalk or be in a conversation, and yet only have one foot dipped "somewhere else". I might trip occassionally and miss details, but I'm still there. Fi doesn't tie me down or concentrates on things to the nth degree.. Nor do I think that Ne disengages much more than Se. It's extroverted perception, even in introverts. If I'm sitting in the corner, it's probably because I don't care or uncomfortable about something.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Good point :yes:

Let's see, how about instead of 'super quiet concentrator', 'reserved daydreamer' instead?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I relate very much to the IN one and the FP second most. However, why isn't there an IS, EN, TP, or FJ description?

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by SuchIrony
I relate very much to the IN one and the FP second most. However, why isn't there an IS, EN, TP, or FJ description?

I'll post them soon (once I get around to writing them, along with every two letter type (ex. ET, EF, IP, IJ, etc.). :)

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
EP - Random and Fun

I bet you already noticed that super fun guy over there, you know the one who's going from person to person having a blast? That's called an EP. EP's are the life of the party, they derive excitment from loose interactions, and love to live.

IJ - Organized and Steady

You know at work, that person who sits quietly at their desk all day, the one with nice orderly stacks of paper where they should be? Chances are that's an IN. In's are great for keeping things in order, like schedules and plans.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Hmmm...I relate really well to the EN and the TP ones.

Oh wait...

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by allegorystory
Hmmm...I relate really well to the EN and the TP ones.

Oh wait...

:laugh: My two-type descriptions seem to be fitting people fairly well so far.