User Tag List

First 891011 Last

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

For the case of me [Ni-dom], it's the "going all over the place" tangents that I engage in whilst chatting to someone. For this reason, I prefer to chat with people one-on-one or, if I'm lucky, two-on-one. I 'see' the train of thought, but if I were to do this to a larger group of people, they'll lose track.
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

MBTI
    STP

They cant get past a concept and become stubborn about it. Instead of escaping to Se and figuring out how to move past it they dwell on the it(Dom Ni)...dwelling on something can be either positive or negative.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

This is one of the best examples of Ni that I've seen (Night's video). There is a constant stepping back and looking at things from a meta-perspective.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

So a completely blank post is a meta-perspective? Cool.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    So a completely blank post is a meta-perspective? Cool.
    Wait. You can't see that? I can see it.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Wait. You can't see that? I can see it.
    It's a browser issue, no doubt. I couldn't see Night's video when he posted it the first time.

Jaguar needs to step back.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Since some people have been proposing INxJ for my type, I couldn't resist going through the checklist Antisocial One originally posted.

Bolded for usually fits.

Italicized for sometimes fits.

1. The persons view of the concepts "past, present, future" is a little bit blurry.

2. Person is not showing any clear signs of bodylanguage, so instead it looks more like a statue most of the time. But it tends to walk faster than most people.

3. You say "This food tastes like crap" and the person replys with "But it is healthy and that is all that counts".

4. The person can pass next to the three cars that smashed into each other and not notice them.

5. The person is willing to challange the teacher. But not only on factual but also on methodological basis. Arguing that his kind of education system is leading us into economic and cultural collapse in incoming decades.

6. The person likes to end other people's sentences.

7. The person likes to think about things like: genocide, the end of love, political incorrectness , pointlessness of life , ..... etc. However the person talks about these subjects very calmly and analitically.

8. The person is asking you question that have nothing to do with where you are or what you are doing.

9. The person prefers dark or gray clothing.

10. The person's skill to recognize how a group that is bigger from 50 people should be organized is clearly above average.

11. The person has calculated how much money can he or she earn in its life-time if varoius events/scenarios occur. So no matter what happens person remains calm since he/she belives that it has seen all of it.

12. The person thinks that the "trial and error" approach is bad approach in almost all cases.

13. The person is often seen as scary or mystical by its environment.

14. The person often just says his/her judgement and what should be done about event X.

15. The person likes to redefine things and definitions.

16. The person is energized by complexity. (especially if the planning is involved)

17. The person remains self-confidant or at least mostly self-confidant even if there is no obversable reasons to feel like that.

18. The person likes sarcasm.

19. The person has a hard time remembering the strict line of 10 body moves and is gererally clumsy.

20. The person really likes to have the "last laught".

Checklist is amusing but can't help but think many of these could apply to most people at different times.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I bought a Selected Writings of Carl Jung last night and read a bit of it...already somewhat familiar with some of his concepts (even outside of personality types!) but want to get a bit more familiar. I think that synchronicity is a very Ni concept. All those connections.

And then I had a lovely moment this morning. After reading about synchronicity last night, I was listening to Led Zeppelin while travelling to work today, and looked over and noticed that the guy next to me was reading Hammer of the Gods, the famous Zeppelin biography. Woohoo!
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Re: op

Lots of metaphor usage.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke