User Tag List

First 234

Dali

It happens almost subconsciously and I'm usually right.

ISFPs are extremely perceptive and aware of others. They constantly gather specific information about people, and seek to discover what it means. They are usually penetratingly accurate in their perceptions of others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dali View Post
    It happens almost subconsciously and I'm usually right.

The same goes for enfp's, maybe that is why isfp's and enfp's get on so well.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

yes, it's kinda addicting. i like getting people to take the mbti after i guess to see if i was right. i almost always am, i get confused with S/N sometimes though.

Senior Member StrappingYoungLad's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Yeah I do.

Even on people on forums (even if they have their type listed ).

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i almost always have a hypothesis. if it doesn't come to me, it doesn't come to me, although, if the person is interesting, i'm probably trying to figure them out in all the ways i can regardless. but i think, more than anything, i'm like anyone else looking for connections, considering possibilities, and trying to figure out how i might relate to different people. with that said, i am certainly invested in building a typological framework for myself apart from the present situation. it's a central piece of my model of the universe, so if i like the current problem, well, that can carry me along and get me interested in whatever puzzle i have to work on right now.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I am constantly analyzing everyone and attempting to figure out their type. I feel as though there are better things I could focus my energy towards... but I can't seem to help it. It only bothers me because I feel obsessive about typing and mbti, and as though I have little else to discuss with others, because I'm so consumed by it.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    yes, it's kinda addicting. i like getting people to take the mbti after i guess to see if i was right. i almost always am, i get confused with S/N sometimes though.
    likewise.

i've been telling a friend of mine for ages that she was an ESTJ and not an ISTJ like she believed herself to be. (her sister gave her the test originally, as that's what she does for a living... and told her she was an ISTJ). she retook the test a week or so ago and texted me and said that i was right about her being an ESTJ.

but yes, there have been several instances in which i've guessed a friends type and then had them take the test. and thus far, i've yet to be wrong.

but there are some people that seem to be enigmas and unfitting to any particular type.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    but there are some people that seem to be enigmas and unfitting to any particular type.
    Yeah, and it's so frustrating especially when it's ridiculously easy typing most people! I have a pal that could be INTP, ISTP, ISFP or INTJ and the fact that I can't narrow it down was eating away at me for a while. lol Total engima!