• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

trust first, relationship first ?

Trust first or relationship first?

• I'm sure I'm task-oriented, and I begin with trust first, then relationship.

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • I'm sure I'm task-oriented, and I DON'T begin with trust first, then relationship.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I'm sure I'm people-oriented, and I begin with relationship first, then trust.

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I'm sure I'm people-oriented, and I DON'T begin with relationship first, then trust.

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I might be task-oriented, and I begin with trust first, then relationship.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I might be task-oriented, and I DON'T begin with trust first, then relationship.

• I might be people-oriented, and I begin with relationship first, then trust.

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I might be people-oriented, and I DON'T begin with relationship first, then trust.

• I am so tempted to try and skew your results. :devil:

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
Generally speaking, some people need trust first, and some people need relationship first.
I don't get this. What kind of relationship? I don't see how I can trust anyone without getting to know them first... and that in itself is a relationship.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I don't get this. What kind of relationship? I don't see how I can trust anyone without getting to know them first... and that in itself is a relationship.
Based on that, I would say that your answer should probably be that you need to have a relationship with someone before you build trust with them.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
image001.jpg

So, what MBTT equivalents do we have here?

outgoing - E
reserved - I
task-focused - T
people-focused - F

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would answer your poll, but I really don't understand the question.

Without trust, there is no relationship.
Without a relationship, how could you trust?
They both start out small and then grow together. It seems almost reckless to me to either jump into a relationship without trust OR to trust without a relationship.

I also have no idea if I'm task-oriented or people-oriented without a description (oriented? what does that mean, really?) but I would guess task-oriented. So...I have no idea where to even start answering....sorry. :(

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I would answer your poll, but I really don't understand the question.

Without trust, there is no relationship.
Without a relationship, how could you trust?
They both start out small and then grow together. It seems almost reckless to me to either jump into a relationship without trust OR to trust without a relationship.

I also have no idea if I'm task-oriented or people-oriented without a description (oriented? what does that mean, really?) but I would guess task-oriented. So...I have no idea where to even start answering....sorry. :(
Thanks for trying to participate. You're not the only one having trouble. It's just not a good survey.

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
I would say that I have to have a strong bond with a person before I'm willing to tell them much/really trust them.