• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pretty Ni/Se and Ne/Si pictures

sculpting

I have no idea if any of this is true or not, but I do enjoy doodling....sorry they are power point slides....

Here are the Ne-Si ones first....

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

sculpting

here are the Ni-Se ones...this could be quite off and is totally guessing..

Slide4.JPG

Slide5.JPG

Slide6.JPG

Slide7.JPG

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
many good things in it, but some things seem bit weird and those arrows from Ni to Se, should be directed from Se to Ni imo and they need the help of Te in that process also. or actually its more like Te is thinking through Se that is internalized to Ni to form an understanding how those different things fit together

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I like to think of Se > Ni as being interpolation of details into distinct concepts. I associate the process with micromanagement. If all the sets of data that I'm presented with match up with one underlying concept (which could've been meted out by Ti or Fi) I have a much easier time fully memorizing all the data I'm presented with. I did that in college classes. I believe that NJ's are master regurgitators in college.

What's funny, is I understand the Si > NE explanation in it's entirety but can't make heads or tails of the Se > Ni examples... :(

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=25763]Enthusiastic_Dreamer[/MENTION]

These diagrams are actually comparable to what I was thinking!

And they don't look as bad as my 5 yr old drawings :p

Edit: (PS. You're probably about to get an onslaught of mentions from me of all the threads with pictures of the functions. You have been warned)

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
many good things in it, but some things seem bit weird and those arrows from Ni to Se, should be directed from Se to Ni imo and they need the help of Te in that process also. or actually its more like Te is thinking through Se that is internalized to Ni to form an understanding how those different things fit together

Yes - the black arrows should point from the SeN's to the red Ni Universal oval.

Then in the blue box (presumably internal), the NiN's should not be connected in such a linear fashion. If you are trying to show how a host of disparate Se details result in a single, overarching Ni pattern, there will just be one Ni internally. I suppose you could treat the numbers as versions, as the overall perception shifts to accommodate additional Si inputs.

I often think of Ni as a butterfly net: it gathers up whatever is around (the SeN's) in support of a single pattern or vision.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes - the black arrows should point from the SeN's to the red Ni Universal oval.

Then in the blue box (presumably internal), the NiN's should not be connected in such a linear fashion. If you are trying to show how a host of disparate Se details result in a single, overarching Ni pattern, there will just be one Ni internally. I suppose you could treat the numbers as versions, as the overall perception shifts to accommodate additional Si inputs.

I often think of Ni as a butterfly net: it gathers up whatever is around (the SeN's) in support of a single pattern or vision.

I agree. The Se details are absorbed into Ni's already preconceived streamline.

These were the closest images I could find that would have been similar to how I would have drew it though
I like the butterfly net metaphor though.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm wondering about the toddler references in the same context as the genitalia references. :thinking: