User Tag List

Default Pretty Ni/Se and Ne/Si pictures

I have no idea if any of this is true or not, but I do enjoy doodling....sorry they are power point slides....

Here are the Ne-Si ones first....

here are the Ni-Se ones...this could be quite off and is totally guessing..

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

many good things in it, but some things seem bit weird and those arrows from Ni to Se, should be directed from Se to Ni imo and they need the help of Te in that process also. or actually its more like Te is thinking through Se that is internalized to Ni to form an understanding how those different things fit together
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

I like to think of Se > Ni as being interpolation of details into distinct concepts. I associate the process with micromanagement. If all the sets of data that I'm presented with match up with one underlying concept (which could've been meted out by Ti or Fi) I have a much easier time fully memorizing all the data I'm presented with. I did that in college classes. I believe that NJ's are master regurgitators in college.

What's funny, is I understand the Si > NE explanation in it's entirety but can't make heads or tails of the Se > Ni examples...

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

@Enthusiastic_Dreamer

These diagrams are actually comparable to what I was thinking!

And they don't look as bad as my 5 yr old drawings :P

Edit: (PS. You're probably about to get an onslaught of mentions from me of all the threads with pictures of the functions. You have been warned)
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    many good things in it, but some things seem bit weird and those arrows from Ni to Se, should be directed from Se to Ni imo and they need the help of Te in that process also. or actually its more like Te is thinking through Se that is internalized to Ni to form an understanding how those different things fit together
    Yes - the black arrows should point from the SeN's to the red Ni Universal oval.

Then in the blue box (presumably internal), the NiN's should not be connected in such a linear fashion. If you are trying to show how a host of disparate Se details result in a single, overarching Ni pattern, there will just be one Ni internally. I suppose you could treat the numbers as versions, as the overall perception shifts to accommodate additional Si inputs.

I often think of Ni as a butterfly net: it gathers up whatever is around (the SeN's) in support of a single pattern or vision.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Yes - the black arrows should point from the SeN's to the red Ni Universal oval.

Then in the blue box (presumably internal), the NiN's should not be connected in such a linear fashion. If you are trying to show how a host of disparate Se details result in a single, overarching Ni pattern, there will just be one Ni internally. I suppose you could treat the numbers as versions, as the overall perception shifts to accommodate additional Si inputs.

I often think of Ni as a butterfly net: it gathers up whatever is around (the SeN's) in support of a single pattern or vision.
    I agree. The Se details are absorbed into Ni's already preconceived streamline.

These were the closest images I could find that would have been similar to how I would have drew it though
    I like the butterfly net metaphor though.
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I'm wondering about the toddler references in the same context as the genitalia references.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.