INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by eyebyte View Post
    Like the Hulk's anger?
    Precisely.

Bruce Banner is an INTJ, the Hulk is his ESFP shadow!

MBTI
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Unless you're a robot or mentally disturbed, I would say that most people care about what their loved ones think of them.
    Of course I care about what my loved ones think of me, but 99.99999% of the population are not loved ones.

Quote Originally Posted by nottaprettygal View Post
    Of course I care about what my loved ones think of me, but 99.99999% of the population are not loved ones.
    So what's one more percent?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by eyebyte View Post
    So what's one more percent?
    99.99999 + 1 = 100.99999

or did you mean...

99.99999 + 0.00001 = 100

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    99.99999 + 1 = 100.99999

or did you mean...

99.99999 + 0.00001 = 100

Rounding down the the whole number... fuck decimals.

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

ENTJ's have this way of not even acknowledging your existence until you show interest in their plan or goals or are seen as a useful pawn to get to their goal. it feels like you are nothing unless you can help them achieve their goals.

I am close to slapping one ENTJ girl I know 6 ways to Sunday as she is so freaking smug and disrepectful and oh my gosh- are all ENTJ's full of themselves to no end?
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Who said being cold and uncaring was a bad thing?
    Jesus

Smile INTJ/ENTJ Argument

I doubt anybody still reads this particular thread since the last post wasn't since over a year ago, but I wanted to respond...

I am an INTJ with percentages at:

I - 22%
    N - 25%
    T - 65%
    J - 1%

So it sounds like most people have come to a general consensus that INTJs are not very warm, not all that well-liked, and very independent...

I agree that we are generally not the warmest people. I am a very nice person--very optimistic and I smile all the time. I find humor in almost everything and am rarely in a bad mood. One of my friends told me that I am the most laid-back person he's ever met. However, I just don't really possess the "warm" characteristic--it's just not in my personality for whatever reason, which is ok.

In a group, most people would think that I am very reserved, which is sort of true. I usually have all of my communication go through a particular, very close, friend. I'll crack jokes to that friend or make random comments. If they are good, then that friend usually tells it to everyone else. But I don't talk to that person so that they can transverse the conversation, but rather because I am just comfortable striking up a conversation with them. I will almost never actually purposefully grab the attention of a group.

One good thing about the "T" attribute in INTJ (especially a high % like I have) is that it is easy to make rational and level-headed decisions. I almost never make decisions on a whim or become quickly emotional.

On a side note, I'm going on a date with an ENTJ this weekend. I've read that my ideal match is something like an ESTJ or something. But all of the message boards I've gone to have said that most of the ENTJs and INTJs that they know are dating each other and it has worked out great ... even though this is sort of a counter-intuitive match-up, I think that it has the potential to work because apparently both personality types are extremely intelligent (my IQ is 146 as an adult ... 165 growing up); we both are able to analyze situations very objectively; and we can have intelligent arguments while respecting the other person's side. Additionally, since neither side is all that "warm" we don't really expect any sort of warmth from other people, which is a unique quality that most other personality types would find absurd. Finally, we are opposites in probably the most important component, which is the I/E matchup.

Well, I just thought I'd share, even if nobody ever reads this

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Looking at it from the temperament factors, it would be the combination of pragmatic (does what works over what's "right") + directive (task-oriented rather than people-oriented) + structure-focused (also a kind of task-orientation).

This corresponds to, in "Galen" temperament theory, where the "Melancholy-Choleric" and "pure-Choleric" get the worst rap.

From the MBTI dichotomies; T being more "detached" from people than F, J extraverting that T to to the outer world, and also introverting N, which gives subjective visions of action to take.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My father is a ENTJ, but he can be friendly from time to time. You should see him with my cat!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.