User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ

Default MindType : a weird variant of MBTT

Be prepared. It's very hard to interpret.

Mindtype

I don't think I can explain it accurately...
    ENTJ - LII - Intimate Five

+++ PRAISE CHRIST +++ - don't be afraid : seek and defend the Truth with boldness.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

No need to try explaining it... there's a lot of BSing included in that particular site that I ripped apart way back in INTPc...

Edit: Oh... they did come up with something new... Hmmm my apologies... *goes read*

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

What the fuck?

You probably can't explain it accurately, because the engineer in charge of designing it can't...
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

From my quick scanning of it, they're basically trying to find a more accurate typing system, I guess for people who are say INxP. where they draw from two different types.

They seem to be attacking the issue by trying to separate how one gathers information, and how one acts on it. Then combining those two to create their "synthesis" type.

So instead of 16 main types, they're trying to break it down into 288 types.

It's some what similar to Enneagrams with the wing and sx/sp/so modifiers.

At least thats what I got from it though I only read part of one page, and scanned another.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I don't get it- is there a test there for us to take, or is it just reading?

I like tests, but just reading something that can potentially confuse me? Not so much!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INfj

Looks like reading to me... Just theories. I think the person who wrote that is an INTJ/P... the way things are described fits the bill.

It gave me some ideas to play with regarding to cross function interactions anyhow... eg Ni/Se, Ti/Fe. The rest of the "mathematical reasoning" I'm going to have to go back another time to reconsider. Intuitively though, it seems to work. Just not sure why things were set up that way other than to get the model to fit.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I read it... it was complicated and I didn't understand all of it. I got some of it, but I think they didn't use English very well. I spotted grammatical and spelling errors (I don't mean "xor," I knew that was a word ). They could have explained it better... I was only able to understand what they were saying at all via the pictures (and I'm bad at interpreting pictures), their words were very vague in some cases.

I've already thought of the opposite function interactions in another thread I posted a long time ago, and I think I explained it better. But it was so long and boring no one wanted to read it except a couple of INTP's and an INTJ.

Their explanation of this aspect was shorter, but too graphical and complex. Mine was easier to follow, but too long and dull. I'm guessing that shows I'm a g synthesis type, and the writers of this were likely r synthesis types. I think I elaborated on and tried to completely clarify something they mentioned too briefly as part of something larger.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Looks like reading to me... Just theories. I think the person who wrote that is an INTJ/P... the way things are described fits the bill.
    And probably INTP because that's the type they kept using as a prime example.

I spent five minutes looking for SOMETHING to understand and it was remarkably impenetrable. S/he definitely needs someone else to explain the ideas, because right now only the writer (and a small subset of the population that commonly use computer programming style terminology, at best) are going to grasp anything.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    And probably INTP because that's the type they kept using as a prime example.

I spent five minutes looking for SOMETHING to understand and it was remarkably impenetrable. S/he definitely needs someone else to explain the ideas, because right now only the writer (and a small subset of the population that commonly use computer programming style terminology, at best) are going to grasp anything.
    Is that what that was? Computer programming lingo? I thought it was just some weird logic system. Actually I should have known better... the binary vs continuous stream should have given it away. I think it's slowly digestible... but yes a rewrite into something the common populist can understand would be nice. So anybody here up for the task?

Wow - that user interface is soooo intuitive.