User Tag List

First 12

Thread: Crazy concept?

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    oh, just saw this.

and i'm lost here.
    Take a look at my previous drawing. Those hooks are neural pathways selected by our values to access the necessary aspects.

ReflecTcelfeR

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Nice going!

To kind of explain why it appears we have function order is that it has to do with similar values. If our values say we must be open-minded but objective, we'll hook into the aspect of Ti and whatever supporting extroverted aspect to counterbalance. If our values say we must try to be objective but conclusive, we'll tap into the aspect of Te and whatever supporting extroverted aspect to counterbalance. And maybe there are a percentage of individuals who were raised with similar foundational values so we're all hooking into similar aspects.

As previously expressed, mental diarrhea!
    Mental diarrhea is my specialty... wait. Hahaha.

This reminds me somewhat of how Socionics is set up. A much more fluid version though seeing as we can use all the function sets. The fact that the first two functions are meant solely to counterbalance each other in the best way possible to have the most efficient thought process. Ti would need to latch on to the opposite Se/Ne in order to encompass the most amount of area (grasping of a concept). Consistency in values is what keeps type the same, I'd say that's true. It would also make sense when dealing with Ne-er's like myself. Of course we only deal with the conceptual aspect of changing beliefs we don't actually change them unless the judging function next to it decides as such.

Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Mental diarrhea is my specialty... wait. Hahaha.

This reminds me somewhat of how Socionics is set up. A much more fluid version though seeing as we can use all the function sets. The fact that the first two functions are meant solely to counterbalance each other in the best way possible to have the most efficient thought process. Ti would need to latch on to the opposite Se/Ne in order to encompass the most amount of area (grasping of a concept). Consistency in values is what keeps type the same, I'd say that's true. It would also make sense when dealing with Ne-er's like myself. Of course we only deal with the conceptual aspect of changing beliefs we don't actually change them unless the judging function next to it decides as such.
    Kind of been avoiding Socionics since the two systems aren't equal but they've started using similar MBTI naming conventions. Talk about mass confusion. Maybe I'll take a closer look at their fluid system.

One thing I would like to stress. Not trying to pass any of this off as serious theory, just playing around with thoughts and concepts. Fun stuff.

ReflecTcelfeR

No problem. And I suppose I should be more clear. Your idea is the more fluid version of socionics. I always thought that the only difference between the two systems was simply one of them has a slightly different way of detonating the same principle ideas. Plus one of them is more relationship/societal based if you will.

Tossing around ideas is extremely invigorating, thank you for the opportunity.

Thanks for playing. It's also cool to see that another member has had similar thoughts.