I can think of no other area in which the differences between Fi and Fe reveal themselves more blatantly.
- What constitutes loyalty?
- What is expected of those pledging friendship and allegiance?
- If someone displays disloyalty, what is the appropriate response?
I’d like to better understand the differences between Fe and Fi user responses to these questions. It seems to me that such differences have to do with…
- How loyalty is displayed and how such behavior is interpreted by [Fe/Fi].
- Who has the right to express disagreement per [Fe/Fi]?
- How level of intimacy influences when and how disagreements or critiques are expressed by [Fe/Fi users].
- How [Fe/Fi users] respond to our ideas / behaviors being critiqued.
Please share your examples of when Fe and Fi have differing senses of disloyalty, loyalty, allegiance, and fidelity.
Since these discussions can become very heated, let me remind everyone that this is intended to be a respectful and open discussion of these differences. Your comments, kudos, and criticisms, are welcome as long as you input is delivered in a kind and conciliatory manner.
Gentleman, start your engines!