• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most stubborn type

Which one is it?

• Total voters

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Any J types, really. Ni is stubborn about its own vision and conceptions. Si is stubborn about rules and highly anal-retentive.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
Surprise! I picked INTJ. I actually don't feel experienced enough with all the types to make an informed choice, but I do know that for most of my life I've been the last woman standing - or rather, insisting. :blushing:

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPs can be highly stubborn about their personal values, probably even more than ISFPs, because INFPs have tertiary Si, which gives them a more dogmatic tendency.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i can be stubborn, but you are right, it always has to do with my values and compromising them.
My INTJ boyfriend is the most stubborn person i've ever met.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have a reputation for being rather stubborn so I voted INTJ. However, I kinda wish I could have voted for multiple types, such as ISTJ, ISFJ, INFP, INTP, ENTJ, and ESTJ.

Theoretically, INTPs are the best at making excuses not to try new things because of their dominant Ti and tertiary Si, even though their Ne ego function claims that they are open to change. So INTPs can be naturals at certain forms of passive-aggressive behavior.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
isfj or istj

that Si, man....
:doh: How could I forget?!

Surprise! I picked INTJ. I actually don't feel experienced enough with all the types to make an informed choice, but I do know that for most of my life I've been the last woman standing - or rather, insisting. :blushing:
I almost picked INTJ, but for me personally, some INTPs are stubborn in a smug 'I'm smarter than you' kind of way that annoys the daylights out of me. So I voted INTP.

But if I had remembered an ex-friend of mine, I would have voted ISFJ.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The INxJs here do seem to be more stubborn than the ISxJs around here, actually. I dunno, I get the vibe that the ISxJ frequenters are rather easygoing. Of course, the INxJs clearly outnumber the ISxJs here.

But the SJs here really don't seem to be the "narrow-minded" stereotype we tend to associate with them.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Wouldn't Introverts have a tendency to be more stubborn than extroverts as far as changing opinions/persuading? It seems like Introverts are more intitled to their opinions and are less likely to be influenced by an outside source.

My INFP sisters is maybe the most stubborn person I have met.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My INFP sister is stubborn.

My ISTP ex is ridiculously stubborn.

And people who smoke excessive amounts of crack think that I can be stubborn. :jesus:

But, I think it's my sister's Fi and my ex's Ti that make them the incorrigible brats that they can be. :D

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm hella stubborn when I wanna be - no moving this rock. However, if it is unimportant, then pffttt.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My INFP sister is stubborn.

My ISTP ex is ridiculously stubborn.

And people who smoke excessive amounts of crack think that I can be stubborn. :jesus:

But, I think it's my sister's Fi and my ex's Ti that make them the incorrigible brats that they can be. :D

I hate those crack whores!

:smile:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
My mom is an ESFJ and she is stubborn...so is my ESTp step-dad, though. They argue a lot.

I tend to only be stubborn when it comes to my crafts.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm pretty stubborn, but in the long run, I am reasonable and will adjust myself. In the moment, I get defensive and dig in my heels. I reflect a lot though, and once the emotion clears then I can change my view, even if I never make a vocal concession.

My ENTP dad is probably the most stubborn person I know. He's deceptively flexible on the exterior. But the reality is, he just brushes people off and placates them and then thinks/does whatever he wants. He never admits he is wrong and he thinks he knows everything, so you cannot tell him anything.

My ESFP sister comes in for a close second. She over-trusts her Se experiences to the point that if she hasn't experienced something directly herself, she will not accept it until she does. At least she will admit she was wrong post mistake though.