User Tag List

View Poll Results: Going by function tests or my own analysis, I am a...

27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fe dom with higher Te than Ti

0 0%
  • Fe dom with higher Ti than Te

0 0%
  • Te dom with higher Fe than Fi

0 0%
  • Te dom with higher Fi than Fe

2 7.41%
  • Si dom with higher Ni than Ne

0 0%
  • Si dom with higher Ne than Ni

0 0%
  • Ni dom with higher Si than Se

1 3.70%
  • Ni dom with higher Se than Si

4 14.81%
  • Ti dom with higher Fi than Fe

10 37.04%
  • Ti dom with higher Fe than Fi

2 7.41%
  • Fi dom with higher Ti than Te

4 14.81%
  • Fi dom with higher Te than Ti

1 3.70%
  • Ne dom with higher Se than Si

2 7.41%
  • Ne dom with higher Si than Se

0 0%
  • Se dom with higher Ne than Ni

1 3.70%
  • Se dom with higher Ni than Ne

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hybrid types?

Senior Member Array FakePlasticAlice's Avatar

INFJ followed by INTJ...pretty darn sure. i just couldn't fit myself into one type
    "You can't take a picture of's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

548 sp/sx

It's not necessarily a hybrid type, as in many people's test results (as seen on the cognitive process threads), the inferior (and often the tertiary even) come out on the bottom, and what should be the 7th and 8th functions come out higher up.
    This is basically reflected in the orders of both Lenore Thomson and Socionics. I would say the inferior (and for some the tertiary) might be lowest just from being the most consciously rejected (where the "lower four are unconscious).
    The typical order we expect (which is basically Beebe) is not about strength.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

4w3 sp/sx

Hmm...I re-took that cognitive processes test. I got Ne (51.7), Ti (51.6)...unused Fe and Fi was average (26).

Don't know what to make of this.

Consulting Detective Array Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar

It doesn't seem Te users use Fe much. This seems to make sense because (for some reason) Te is often associated with ordering people around and organising things to reach the bottom line and Fe is about making people happy. However if we were to get any Fe doms replying I wonder if we would have had some with higher Te than Ti, since many seem to enjoy organising things (mostly social events) and such.

But I am not at all surprised so many people picked Fi over Fe for Ti and vice versa. I mean, they just seem like they would go together naturally, at least with INXPs. If you spend a lot of time organising and analysing the world around you to fit a logical system and contemplating the way things work and logical accuracy, why then would you go and do the total opposite with Fe? Does it not make much more sense that we would also contemplate our morals and emotional aspects of our lives with that same sort of Ti analytical intensity? Either that or we would abstain from these aspects, I would imagine.

Too much Fi without Ti to rationalise the ideals and feelings would probably be dangerous. Too much Ti without Fi would make a person seem kind of empty to me.
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."